5.13 - Continuing to kill each other

His younger brother seemed to have taboo feelings towards him that should not exist in the world.

  Shen Zhaojue was confused and at a loss. He didn't know what went wrong, and he didn't know what he should do to change everything, so that Shen Yu would become the younger brother who smiled sweetly at him.

  Shen Zhaojue gently raised his somewhat stiff right hand, gently touched the center of Shen Yu's eyebrows that were tightly knitted in his sleep with his fingertips, and murmured in a confused voice.

  "Xiao Yu, I will always be your brother, but... what should I do now?"

  What should I do to make you realize this? What should I do to make you forget those crazy thoughts in your mind? How should I face my dead parents in the future? What should I do?

  Shen Yu's hands in his sleep quietly closed inch by inch until the veins were exposed. He finally suppressed the impulse and did not open his eyes to hug back the person he missed so much.

  I'm sorry, brother, but Xiaoyu only wants you.

  As Shen Zhaojue left and closed the door of the ward completely from the outside, Shen Yu, who had been sleeping soundly from beginning to end, finally opened his eyes slowly.

  What kind of eyes are those?

  A pair of eyes that were completely enveloped by all the negative emotions in the world, completely covered by endless darkness, and completely annihilated by surging madness.

  Brother will always be brother, but what about brother? Xiaoyu wants you to be more than just brother!

  Xiao Yu wants your body and mind to be completely imprinted with my mark, and it will always belong to me alone.

  Brother, am I too greedy?

  But, what should I do, brother? I can't look back.

  ...

  The soft light-colored halo adds a touch of warmth to the magnificent villa. Zhang Yao is having breakfast on the dining table. The people at the same table are the Zhang family. It is just a picture of the whole family having a warm meal together, but for some reason There is always a hint of disharmony in the middle, but instead it has a somewhat formulaic feel.

  Mother Zhang absent-mindedly stirred the coffee in the porcelain cup with a silver spoon, but her eyes were always focused on Zhang Yao opposite her. When she saw that he finally put down the spoon in his hand to wipe it, he finally spoke.

  "Ayao, look at what Auntie mentioned to you last time about Ya Nian..." As soon as these words came out, everyone couldn't stop eating, and all kinds of secretly looking eyes were cast on the person who was wiping his hands. Zhang Yao.

  Zhang Yao didn't reply immediately. He took a warm towel and carefully wiped his fingers clean until there was no more unnecessary smell on them.

  "I mentioned it to Uncle Cheng last time, but Uncle Cheng said that if you want to join the company, you have to go through the normal process. I don't know much about the things in the company. How about you mention it to Uncle Cheng in person next time?"

  Zhang's mother's face froze. She noticed Zhang Yao's gaze opposite her and put on a stiff smile on her face: "Ah Yao is joking, the old man named the company to you back then. Although he asked Lawyer Cheng to assist all parties, But the right to speak is still in your hands after all, and our Zhang family's hard-earned capital cannot be allowed to be controlled by an outsider."

  "Although Uncle Cheng is not a member of our Zhang family, he is still a person specially selected by grandpa. I can still trust grandpa's vision. As for the idea of ​​​​entering the company to gain experience..." At this point, Zhang Yao said He stood up and looked around at the people at the dining table who had their heads lowered, until it stopped on a man of his own age next to Zhang's mother, and then continued again.