7.12 - The distance between the neighbor and the husband

Although the shooting lasted less than a day, for this promotion, the Fairy and Demon official team has made every effort. From the shooting team to the makeup and costumes, all the best in China were used. Even the shooting The venue was also generously decorated with real scenes, and the post-production team then framed the scene one by one and modified it with color filters.

  Qin Chi arrived a little early. Li Lu, who was busy with his duties, immediately put down her commanding duties as soon as she saw him, stepped over and said, "Mr. Qin."

  Qin Chi nodded to her. Li Lu knew that he had a cold temperament and didn't care. As she led him towards the dressing room, she explained: "In order not to waste your time, you can go to put on makeup first and take the photo." The team is testing the footage and you can start filming when you're ready."

  Pushing open the door of the dressing room, Li Lu greeted the people inside, and someone immediately came forward and led Qin Chi to sit in front of the mirror not far away.

  Returning to the scene and commanding everyone again, as time passed, all the departments were finally ready, but Li Lu frowned because no one from VIE had arrived today.

  During the last chat, Xia Houqin proposed to assign someone to track the progress of the filming, but until now there has been no sign of that person.

  Just when she was thinking about whether to call the VIE for consultation, Li Lu saw an unexpected person slowly walking in at the gate.

  "Mr. Xiahou, why are you here in person?" Li Lu said and immediately went to greet him.

  Xia Houqin stopped and looked around for a moment but did not find Qin Chi's figure. Then he turned his attention to Li Lu and said, "Didn't I honor the appointment just in time?"

  "According to the appointment?" Li Lu was still a little stunned until then, and suddenly thought of the person who had not appeared so far, she looked at Xia Houqin opposite in disbelief.

  "Mr. Xiahou, could it be that you..."

  Xia Houqin said: "Yes, I will supervise the work myself."

  Just when Li Lu was still feeling weird about Xia Houqin's arrival but couldn't tell where it was, she suddenly heard a series of gasping sounds from around her. She was slightly stunned and turned her head to see everyone's eyes focused on behind her. Li Lu turned around, and then when she saw the person not far away clearly, she gasped like everyone else.

  The man was dressed in white clothes, his thin lips pursed lightly, and his deep eyes were as calm as a cold pool. His black hair was tied up with a jade belt, and the splatter-like green silk and jade belts were scattered and hung on his straight back.

  He held the sword in his right hand, his face as cold as frost. Although he said nothing, his whole body was filled with a pressure of its own, just like the immortals from heaven slowly descending from the clouds, without a trace of fireworks.

  As a die-hard fan of immortals and demons, Li Lu only had one idea in her mind at the moment.

  Looks like, looks like, so much like, exactly the same as the Immortal Chi Yu of Kunlun Mountain in her mind.

  Li Lu has an illusion that once this promotional video is actually exposed to the public, the Immortal and Demon General Server will be completely crazy about the name Chi Yu.

  At this moment, all Xia Houqin's mind was attracted to the cold-tempered young man not far away. After reading the plan in detail, the figure of Qin Chi appeared in his mind uncontrollably. He thought Qin Chi would be able to interpret Chi Yu perfectly.