3.14 - Reborn? Time traveler?

His eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of black gauze, everything was a hazy shadow. Suddenly Ye Yuan felt something being covered on his forehead, it was cool and very comfortable.

  "Sir, please rest for a while and let me come. You have been guarding him for a day and a night. If you continue to do this, your body will not be able to resist."

  Ye Yuan's head was groggy, and it took him a while to figure out that the voice came from Fang Zhou, who was always taciturn.

  The young master Fang Zhou talks about, isn't that Fang Qingyi?

  It turns out that he didn't care about her life and death indifferently, but actually took care of her for a day and a night. Ha... This man was always so gentle and soft-hearted. Even he, the big devil who everyone shouted to beat, could treat him equally.

  Fang Qingyi raised his hand and rubbed his sore eyebrows and said, "Nothing. Is Fang Zhou ready?"

  "The carriages and horses are all ready and ready to go."

  Glancing at the pale man on the bed, Fang Qingyi turned his head to the honest-faced young man beside the bed and warned him: "Take good care of him and don't let others get close to him. Tell him when he wakes up." He, it was you who saved him, and he will definitely not make things difficult for you when the time comes. If he asks about me, you will say that you have never met me, do you know that?"

  "Young man, please remember your benefactor's teachings and you will definitely not disappoint your benefactor."

  Fang Qingyi felt a lot relieved when he saw this. This young boy was a man he saved on the roadside when he left the inn with the seriously injured Ye Yuan the day before yesterday. He bought himself to save his mother.

  That night, in order to prevent the news from leaking out, the group of so-called righteous people poured a large amount of poison into the kitchen water tank. Fang Qingyi carried the hard-to-find detoxification pill in Tianji Pavilion with him, so he was not afraid Any plot.

  Because Ye Yuan was so defensive, he didn't take in any more except the bowl of decoction brought by Fang Qingyi himself. In addition, he had a deep foundation of internal energy, so the light drug naturally couldn't have any effect on him. It had a great effect, but it made other people in the inn suffer. Except for the three of them, everyone else including the shopkeeper was affected by the attack.

  How could Fang Qingyi dare to let Ye Yuan, who was covered in blood, live there? He originally planned to buy a secluded small courtyard for him to recuperate, but unexpectedly he encountered this scene on the road. He didn't know what picture appeared in his mind at that time. He took out a rare elixir from Qianji Pavilion and gave it to the other party.

  The young boy was also a grateful person, and he thanked him profusely. Later, he discovered his difficulties carefully and offered to help, which led to the current scene.

  Fang Qingyi said nothing and stood up. Unexpectedly, sitting upright for a long time made his head slightly dizzy, and he staggered and almost fell.

  "Master!"

  "Benefactor!"

  The exclamation ringing in his ears made the groggy Ye Yuan's heart tighten. He desperately wanted to open his eyes to see what was going on outside, but found that he could not muster any strength in his body. Not only that, even his already vague consciousness It also became heavier and heavier, no, I couldn't sleep yet, what happened, what happened to him... Until his whole consciousness fell asleep again, Ye Yuan didn't hear the man's voice again.