7.15 - Player Meet and Greet

Hearing these words, Xia Houqin's forehead popped out with veins at his desk. Ling Han was trying to pull some tricks this time.

  Ling Han was officially discharged from the hospital a week ago, but because he had been slack for so long and was unfamiliar with the company's business processes, he could only take up the position of vice president first. As for when the word vice will be removed, it depends on when the higher-ups will remove it. Xia Houqin was transferred back to the headquarters.

  As the saying goes, enemies are extremely jealous when they meet each other. In recent days, Ling Han has been making trouble for Xia Houqin every day, ranging from uncomfortable desks and chairs to irregular contract documents. As a temporary vice president, he is different from Xia Houqin who has a full schedule. Hou Qin, as long as he can trouble Xia Houqin, he will do it.

  He didn't try hard to make him make mistakes, but he was so troubled that he had no time to bother Qin Chi.

  Ling Han would go to Qin Chi's community every day these days, and every time he would glance at him from afar, but he would not dare to appear in front of him openly.

  Ling Han couldn't explain such a strange thing as a cat turning into a human, and naturally he couldn't express his feelings to Qin Chi. Although it was just a glance from a distance, Ling Han's heart was still overflowing with unspeakable satisfaction.

  He went online as usual, and as expected, Ling Han saw his profile picture on the list of people he was following. Ling Han, who was about to chat, caught a glimpse of the words on the World Channel and immediately exploded.

  World: [Feng Tian] Chi Yu is my wife! Who dares to try another sentence? ! !

  World: [Fighting Cows Across the Mountain] Chi Yu, do you dare to come out and confront me?

  The entire channel was silent for a second, and then the next second

  World: [beating a cow across a mountain] The devil begs to be spared, slide QAQ

  Ling Han smiled, and directly teleported his position to a certain hand skater, returning to level zero in one move.

  The World Channel went silent again.

  Qin Chi looked at the strange figure appearing on the screen and was stunned. Just as he was about to say something, the words came over him first.

  [Feng Tian] Chi Yu, do you like men?

  [Feng Tian] Chi Yu, I want to chase you.

  [Feng Tian] Chi Yu, I will treat you better than Qing Ye.

  [Feng Tian] Chi Yu...

  Qin Chi stared blankly at the various subtitles floating across the screen, unable to comprehend a single word. However, at this time, the World Channel completely exploded because of the Demon Lord's speech just now.

  World: [Sauerkraut Buns] A surprise appearance of the devil confessing to the immortal, there are screenshots and the truth

  World: [It's better to keep the lozenge in your mouth] Shenjun, you are being poached

  World: [Hot Water Kettle] The Immortal is very silent, and men want to compete for affection.

  World: [Pink Bubble] Demon Lord

  The World: [Cherry] The promised united front leader will show up? It collapsed after just one confession. Where is your plot?

  World: [Twins are the cutest] What is the festival food? Can it be eaten? Onlookers are watching the Demon King's confession——