4.17 - The boss behind the scenes turned out to be him

Almost at the moment they heard this sentence, the crowd below started talking. Although many people in the upper class circles have special hobbies in this area, and even raise two exquisite teenagers in private, that is only in private and secret. , after all, this kind of thing can't be brought to the table. What's more important is the Xiao family's attitude of being completely kept in the dark. This seems to be a game. What's even more ridiculous is that the other person involved is not at the scene. After all this, It simply blew everyone away.

  Just before Father Xiao could utter his angry words, a strange voice suddenly came from the door.

  "I'm sorry, tonight's engagement party may have to be cancelled."

  Along with these words came a handsome man dressed as a gentleman. This man was none other than Aaron.

  Looking at the man walking slowly not far away, He's father said with unclear meaning in his eyes: "Who are you?"

  Aaron stopped, with an impeccable and elegant smile on his face and said: "Please allow me to introduce myself first, I am Aaron Rockefller."

  As Aaron finished speaking, everyone present took a breath, and instantly countless eyes of shock, excitement, curiosity, inquiry... all kinds of eyes fell directly on Aaron.

  In the eyes of everyone, Rockefller represents wealth and symbolizes power. In the business world, it is no exaggeration to use the words "well-known to every household, known to women and children".

  Rockefller is the most deep-rooted and mysterious family in Europe. It not only has a long history and inheritance, but also has an ancient and strict hereditary constitution. The family business can be found in almost every corner of the world.

  As a huge family that has been able to exist to this day but cannot shake even half of its foundation, there will always be things that others cannot reach, and what makes Rockefller beyond the reach of everyone is his huge fund-raising ability and world-class security system.

  If private banks are favored by wealthy businessmen in high-end interpersonal circles, then UBL Private Bank, owned by the Rockefller family, is a place that even countless giants are eager to squeeze into.

  UBL not only claims to have the world's top confidentiality and personalization, but more importantly, it has huge return benefits. And because it is backed by the unbreakable Rockefller family, UBL has become a paradise for wealthy people from all over the world to make money.

  For thousands of years, the management of UBL has been directly owned by the family leader, and Aaron happens to be the personal assistant of this generation of leader Deist. Rockefller and the Secretary General of UBL Private Bank.

  "I heard that this kid Yi Xin has been very close to Mr. Deist recently. Seeing Mr. Aaron appear here in person today, the rumors must be true."

  "It's true. In recent days, Mr. He and Master He Yixin have been meeting each other very late." I just didn't prepare a bag, so I could carry it wherever I went.

  "It is the child Yi Xin's blessing to have Mr. Deist's love. Then Mr. Aaron is here today because of..."

  "Sir, he is very fond of Young Master He Yixin, so he specially ordered me to come here tonight." Aaron's words ended at the end.

  After hearing this, Father He felt calm and said with a smile on his face: "As a father, I am very comforted that Mr. Deist is so concerned about Yi Xin's affairs. Yi Xin's child is very stubborn. Please take care of Mr. Aaron in the future."