5.7 - KFC's new set menu

Shen Yu, who was driving to find Zhang Yao, received a call from the hospital halfway, saying that Shen Zhaojue was sent to the emergency room covered in blood. The moment he learned the news, Shen Yu's eyes darkened and he went directly to the front. The car rear-ended him.

  The anxious Shen Yu had no time to wait for the police to deal with him. He wanted to leave the scene first, but unexpectedly the other car owner held him tightly and refused to let go. He shouted around that he wanted to run away, and even demanded financial compensation. He was worried about Shen Zhaojue's love situation in the hospital and now he was suffering from a pounding sun and a headache. His suppressed anger finally broke out.

  When the policeman didn't react at all, Shen Yu violently grabbed the other person's neck and pressed him against the car door. With red eyes, he smashed all his bank cards and identity certificates onto the roof of the car next to the other person's head.

  "Let me say it for the last time. I am the deputy general manager of Shen Group. This is all my identification. If you need compensation, you can go to Shen Group at any time. My secretary will handle all the procedures for you, but now I have something urgent to do. Deal with it, so put your hands down."

  Maybe the madness and dark emotions in Shen Yu's eyes were too strong at this moment, or maybe the other party was a bully, and the arrogant expression before was all stuck in his throat, swelling like a pig's liver. On his face, he finally let go of the hand that had been holding Shen Yu's sleeve tightly.

  After a long and tiring journey to the hospital, Shen Yu took a quick look at Zhang Yao, who was standing in front of the emergency room not far away as soon as he got out of the elevator. His face was half hidden in the darkness and his expression could not be seen clearly. He looked at the dazzling red light beside him. Thinking of Shen Zhaojue who was only separated by a door, the anger and regret in his chest were like a prairie fire burning away the last bit of Shen Yu's sanity.

  "Zhang Yao, what on earth did you do to him!" Shen Yu, with red eyes, pulled Zhang Yao's collar and pressed him against the cold wall of the hospital, as if he was a completely angered male. Lion, crazy and dangerous.

  Zhang Yao looked at the man opposite and the reason in his eyes was completely replaced by red, and said softly: "Do you know NM1-7?"

  NM1-7!

  The moment he heard the name and thought of its use, the boiling blood in Shen Yu's body instantly solidified, and a biting chill filled his body.

  Zhang Yao's lips curled up slightly, revealing a charming smile and said: "I did what you always wanted to do but didn't dare to do, I injected him with NM1-7."

  "Zhang——Yao!!!"

  Almost the moment he heard Zhang Yao's words, all Shen Yu's reason, all his emotions, all his concerns turned into hatred and overwhelming madness, and his mind was filled with only one thought.

  Kill him, kill this person who dares to touch his brother.

  Unfortunately, before Shen Yu could take any real action, he was restrained to the ground by Zhang Yao's bodyguards who followed him closely.

  Zhang Yao, who was free again, straightened his somewhat messy collar, lowered his eyes and looked at the man who was struggling violently on the ground with bloodshot eyes, and the corners of his lips curled into a mocking arc.

  In a short period of time, he, Zhang Yao, misjudged the wrong person twice in a row.

  The first time it was Shen Yu who was full of expectations, and the second time it was Shen Zhaojue who was dismissive.