3.13 - The best strategy is to titillate the heart

Hearing her meaningful words, Fang Qingyi's face instantly turned red. He retracted his fingers like lightning and put his trembling hands behind his back.

  He stammered: "Since Miss Ye Yuan has finished drinking the soup, then... I have to go back to the room to rest. A lady will come over to help the girl wash up later. The girl... has a better rest at night." After finishing speaking, Not daring to take another look at the person on the bed, he quickly disappeared into the room.

  Seeing the rare shy and panicked look on the other side, Ye Yuan's face suddenly bloomed with a beautiful and enchanting smile, and her beautiful eyes were filled with a charming and seductive attitude.

  Recalling the warm touch from the other person's fingertips just now, Ye Yuan narrowed her eyes slightly, and her dexterous tongue seemed to be reminiscing, licking her delicate red lips, using a lazy and indistinguishable touch that she had never experienced before. The voice said: "It's really sweet."

  ["Master, he is teasing you."]

  The room was filled with steam. Fang Qingyi was lying on the edge of the tub with his arms as pillows. His waterfall-like ink hair was scattered behind his head, and the hair covered with water vapor was tightly attached to his smooth back. The ink hair fell like jade with his movements. A series of crystal water marks stretched out on the skin.

  ["At best, it's just flirting."]

  ["It's obviously just him flirting with you." Qilin said that he could see it clearly with both eyes. 】

  ["Teasing your body is a bad idea, but teasing your heart quietly is the best way." Feeling the comfort coming from every cell in his body, Fang Qingyi let out a sigh of satisfaction. 】

  At this time, in the wing room separated by the wall, Ye Yuan put the person down, then stood up and walked to the mural in the room, tapped the wooden table three times, and then turned the copper incense burner on the table counterclockwise. I saw a secret door as high as a person slowly revealed behind the mural on the wall.

  Brushing up the mural, Ye Yuan walked in without any hesitation. The moment she entered the secret door, the secret door on the wall automatically closed, and everything in the wing returned to its original state.

  In the dark corridor, there are lighting torches every few feet to prevent people from walking in the dark. I don't know how long I walked, but there was a little light coming from the front. As the distance got closer, the light became brighter and brighter until it suddenly became clear. .

  "Subordinates, please see the leader!"

  The shopkeeper, who had made a special trip to welcome the three people into the store before, was kneeling on the ground, followed by many people who had met him once before. They were all very respectful at this time.

  Ye Yuan at this time, oh, no, should be called Ye Yuan.

  After regaining his identity as a man, he was dressed in a bright red brocade robe, sitting lazily on the main seat, looking at the people below, his phoenix eyes slightly raised, and for a moment they looked like flowers. If you don't pay attention, you can let these charming eyes... The eyes draw away the soul.

  "You did a good job before, but now you have to pretend that you don't know me at all."

  "I understand." Everyone responded.

  There was a look of satisfaction on his face. His appearance was extremely handsome, and his facial features had an indistinguishable sense of beauty. Together with his flamboyant and coquettish eyes, he looked very aggressive.