8.17 - China Security Bureau

"But Xiao Mo is reluctant to let go. My brother is so good to Xiao Mo. If he eats him, Xiao Mo will no longer have a brother." Xia Mo straightened up and frowned, with a tangled expression, as if what he said was not eating. Instead of becoming a living person, he was as inconspicuous as eating a fish.

  "At the end of the summer, you...you..."

  "Xiao Mo just likes his brother too much. Who makes his brother so dazzling and attracts the attention of so many people? They all want to compete with Xiao Mo for his brother. Du Yunchen is like this, Du Jinling is like this, and even that annoying rabbit is like this, Xiao Mo I hate them." When Xia Mo said this, the darkness in his eyes surged out, and his whole body exuded a strong aura of violence, like a fierce ghost who had just crawled out of Shura Purgatory.

  Only then did Gu Cheng remember the Nuomi in his arms before he passed out. He suppressed the panic in his chest and shouted, "Where is Nuomi, what did you do to Nuomi in the late summer?"

  A weird smile bloomed at the corner of Xia Mo's lips, and he said, "Brother, want to see it?"

  In vain, a strong bad feeling arose in Gu Cheng's heart.

  "You...what did you do with it?"

  Xia Mo raised a bright smile and said, "I'll take my brother to see it." As he spoke, he lifted up the weak man and headed out the door.

  The corridor was very dark, filled with the coldness and dampness of having not seen sunlight for many years. The sound of walking echoed in the long corridor. The darkness with no end in sight seemed like a bird lying dormant in the dark with its mouth wide open, waiting for its prey. The wild beast that has thrown itself into a trap is cold and cold.

  Finally, after traveling for who knows how long, Xia Mo stopped in front of a door and slowly reached out and turned the doorknob.

  The room was very dark, it was so dark that Gu Cheng couldn't see anything clearly.

  "Brother, the lamp is in your hand." Warm words came to my ears.

  Gu Cheng tightened his fingers, trembling slightly without even realizing it, and searched for the consecration light on the wall next to him.

  Snapped--

  The bright lights in vain made Gu Cheng, who had been in the darkness for a long time, close his eyes reflexively. Only when the astringency in his eyes faded away did Gu Cheng tremblingly open his eyes.

  After seeing clearly what was in the glass bottle directly opposite, Gu Cheng covered his mouth in horror and took a step back. The next second his eyes touched the surroundings, he could no longer bear the vomiting rolling in his chest and held on to his hand. The wall vomited violently.

  The entire room was filled with all kinds of glass bottles, large and small, filled with formalin, and the formalin contained human tissue.

  Two human heads were soaked in two glass bottles facing the door.

  One was the fat middle-aged man from the reception night, and the other was a stranger but familiar person to Gu Cheng, Du Jinling.

  At this moment, Gu Cheng was extremely shocked that Xia Mo actually killed Du Jingling.

  ...

  China Security Bureau

  The heavy computer-controlled doors opened from both sides, and a young man with burgundy hair walked in and said, "How's it going? Do you have any clues?"