6.6 - Daily life of raising cute animals

Mo Yu walked up to Arthur and said: "General Cheoff must have also seen it. Ige and I are familiar with each other. Arthur has always regarded Ige as his younger brother. It is inevitable that he will be more interested in him. General Cheoff is married." The road to marriage... is bumpy and bumpy, and Arthur is just concerned and confused."

  Cheof forcefully but carefully pushed Iger's head back to his chest, looked at the two people not far away and said solemnly: "I will not let Iger get any harm, no matter where it comes from,"

  Mo Yu smiled and said: "I do believe that General Cheoff has this ability." After that, he turned his head to Arthur beside him and said: "Arthur, are you right?"

  Looking at Igor who was having trouble in Cheoff's arms not far away, Arthur's eyes were filled with unclear emotions. After a long time, under Mo Yu's smile and Cheoff's inspection, he struggled to squeeze out two words from his nose.

  "nature."

  Watching the dark-faced Cheoff and the quarrelsome Iger with a smiling face, they completely disappeared from sight, and the coldness in the dark jade eyes flashed away.

  Ige, you are worthy of being the protagonist. I tried every possible means to let you avoid Arthur, but I didn't expect that you would fall in love with a more powerful Cheov. But from the moment I woke up in this body, you were destined. It will only be a stepping stone on my road to success.

 ...

  "General, the results of this encirclement and suppression campaign on our side have been released, and they are..."

  The adjutant who had been waiting at the door of the villa for nearly half the night saw Cheov's hover car slowly lowering, and immediately stepped forward to report the work, but what he said was stunned by the scene when he raised his eyes.

  There was actually a young boy in the general's arms, and more importantly, he was still being raped! force! of!

  My general seems to be robbing civilian men with force. As an adjutant, should I help knock him out, or should I report the murder of relatives out of justice? I am waiting online!

  "I want Mo Mo, I want Mo Mo, let me go, bad guy, bad guy." Ige, who was tightly held in Cheof's arms, struggled vigorously and kept repeating the same words.

  With a dark face exuding heavy low pressure all over his body, Cheov picked up Ige, who had been struggling, and ignored the adjutant who came to report the battle situation on the front line. He used the light brain in his wrist to sweep open the door of the villa and pulled the door of the villa open. The stunned adjutant locked him outside.

  After entering the bedroom, Cheoff directly raised the security level of the villa to the highest level. In this case, no device, person or object would be able to invade the villa at all. After doing all this, Cheoff turned his attention to the person being moved. He threw it onto Ige on the big bed.

  Ige trembled all over and stopped even murmuring the words in his mouth. He shrank pitifully to the edge of the bed, like a small animal about to be pounced on by a hungry wolf.

  Cheov curled his lips slightly and walked slowly towards where he was. As he moved, he slowly unbuttoned the cuffs and collar.

  As soon as Iger raised his eyes, he saw Cheov unbuttoning his buttons. As he took off his decent military uniform, the upper body of a man exuding strong hormones was exposed to his sight.

  The man has a very good figure, broad shoulders, honey-colored skin, and a sexy eight-pack abs. A burning and beating mark of flame on his firm and muscular right arm is particularly eye-catching. As he moves with his military boots, The tail end of the mermaid line, which was already half-hidden in the military trousers, was looming.