7.14 - The controversy caused by the promotional video

Like most teenagers nowadays, Chen Qin is a fan of online games. Basically, it can be said that she has played all the famous online games in China. Of course, the one she is most fascinated by is Fairy and Demon. As for why, Chen Qin is very rough. Tell you, is it because the immortal is her male god?

  After dinner as usual, go back to your room, turn on the computer, click on Fairy and Demon, log in to your account, please wait while loading...

  Suddenly a dialog box popped up on the computer, and Chen Qin was slightly stunned.

  Sorry, the service area you are in is full. Please try again later.

  Chen Qin had no choice but to log in again. Within five seconds, the same dialog box popped up again.

  He looked at the time display in the lower right corner of the computer, which read: 6:10, and then looked at the color of the server. As far as the eye could see, there was a bright red patch, but no green icon.

  Has the Immortal Demon been hacked or has the general server been poisoned? With this thought in mind, Chen Qin clicked into the Fairy and Demon Forum.

  After scrolling through the latest posts, I saw that there were many same people on the forum who were like her and couldn't log in. When I was thinking about it, I saw a new post from the original poster.

  8L: You must have not watched the official press conference of Immortals and Demons today, let alone clicked on the promotional video on the login page. Do you want to know why the Immortals and Demons general server is full today? You will understand in seconds after reading this [Link]

  Only then did Chen Qin realize that when she logged into the Fairy and Demon page, the words about the promotional video did pop up, but she turned it off first because she found it annoying. Could it be that there was some secret in the promotional video?

  Move the mouse over the link and double-click, the web page will automatically jump to load, and then the picture will be presented on the computer screen.

  The light smoke is misty, the sea of ​​clouds is billowing, and the majestic and majestic mountain peaks tower into the clouds. The entire mountain peak is rugged with strange rocks. On the top of the peak, there are three words - Kunlun Mountain written with flying dragons and phoenixes.

  Chen Qin's eyes widened immediately when he saw these three words. This is the fairy world.

  As the light smoke slowly faded, as if the clouds were parting, a slender silhouette appeared on the jade cold bridge. He was dressed in a snow-white robe, with long dark hair hanging down his back. The breeze blew by, and his hair was tied up. The jade belt and ink hair intertwined together with the cold air rising from the pool water formed a beautiful scene.

  Suddenly there was a shout not far away, and the man on the Hanqiao suddenly raised his head, and the screen was immediately filled with his cold and pure eyes.

  Chen Qin's breathing tightened. At this moment, all his mind was taken away by the eyes on the screen.

  What kind of eyes are those?

  Pure coldness, extreme coldness, no worldly emotion in his eyes, but different from the rigidity and deliberateness of a machine, it is the kind of emotionlessness and indifference that seems to be born in his bones, it truly belongs to Jiutian Above the coldness of being banished to immortality.

  The Immortal, this must be the Immortal Chi Yu. This idea popped up uncontrollably in Chen Qin's mind.

  "Chi Yu, do you dare to respond to the fateful battle between the immortal and demon realms!"