6.15 - ...

"Cheof——!!!" Iger suddenly woke up from his dream and sat up from the bed with an exclaim.

  He was breathing deeply. Uncontrollable fear remained on his pale face hidden in the darkness. Tears overflowed from his eyes as if he hadn't recovered from the horrific scene in the nightmare just now. The sharp chin dripped onto the quilt.

  It's a dream, it's a dream, it's just a nightmare.

  Ige warned himself over and over again, but at this moment, his chest felt as heavy as a big stone pressing down on him, making him unable to breathe.

  After receiving the report from the attendant, Arthur came in a hurry. As soon as he entered the room, he found a man sitting on the bed, trembling as if he had lost his soul. Without caring about anything else, he hugged the man into his arms and comforted him heartily: "Don't be afraid, little Iggy."

  Ige clutched his clothes tightly, as if trying to calm the panic rising in his heart, but all the fragments of the dream flashed through his mind uncontrollably.

  Until the green fruit in his palm passed through the void and fell into the vast starry sky. The moment Cheov's deep murmurs sounded in his ears, Iger could no longer suppress the tears in his eyes and broke down and howled. .

  "Cheof, I want Cheof, don't die, Cheof, you promised me, you big liar, big liar..."

  At the same time, in the Eros family, Mo Yu, who had just helped Gu Qi satisfy his physical needs orally and was cleaning up in the bathroom, received a text message from the servant he had buried in the royal family.

  'I don't know if it was a psychological reaction, but Young Master Ige dreamed that something happened to General Cheov, and now he is crying very sadly. Prince Arthur is comforting him again, Young Master Moyu, you must get well soon, and you can't let him snatch it away. Follow Prince Arthur's heart. '

  Seeing that telepathic sentence, Mo Yu's heart trembled, and he immediately turned on the optical brain on his wrist to input a series of complex codes and sent it out.

  Within five minutes, the light and brain flickered on his wrist. Mo Yu opened the virtual screen and saw the text message on it, with a sneer on his face.

  Oh, the little commander-in-chief of a small country that has been suppressed by the Alliance for thousands of years actually dares to think about himself and does not know whether to live or die.

  It's just that now he wants to ask for something from the other party, but he can't say it directly. He can only re-edit a new sentence and send it.

  'Mo Yu has always regretted that she was not born in the Luori Empire, and I admire and adore you. But now, as the quasi-Crown Princess of the Alliance, I can't abandon the Alliance's face and ignore it. I heard that you are very caring and like to pamper your little pet. Everything will come true. Sun Moyu personally gives you a big gift. You must have heard about the little friend Ig that Cheof has always held in his hands. On the day of your triumph, I will give you Ig's hands as a gift. As a pardon for Cheov's ambition, I'm sure you won't treat Ig badly when the time comes.

  In less than half a minute, the other party responded.

  'I heard that you regard Ige as your own brother. Young Master Moyu is really willing to give him to me. You know, we are big and rough, but we don't understand Cheov's compassion. Such a delicate person accidentally tosses on the bed. After dying, wouldn't the Eros family be at odds with the empire?

  Mo Yu sneered in his heart, he is indeed a single-minded idiot. You have to really come back from the battlefield. Ige is all his future bargaining chips, how could he give it to you to play with in bed.