7.5 - Hello, I am Xia Houqin, my new neighbor

As soon as he arrived at the door of his house, Qin Chi was sensitively aware that a new resident seemed to have moved into the house next door that had been empty for a long time. He calmly withdrew his eyes and prepared to take the key to open the door. Suddenly, he heard the door next door being opened from the inside. Come.

  "Hello, I'm Xia Houqin, my new neighbor."

  Qin Chi glanced coldly at the man in home clothes and said, "Qin Chi." After saying that, he turned the door and entered the house and closed the door with a bang.

  A helpless smile appeared on Xia Houqin's face, and the baby was indeed still angry.

  He raised his hand and knocked on the closed door. Within a minute, the door was opened again. Looking at the delicate and cold eyebrows of the young man in front of him, Xia Houqin said, "Can you help me?"

  The gray cat in the living room was kicked out of the room and scratched the bedroom door with its claws. It hated the new neighbor so much that it itched its teeth.

  At first glance, he is not a good person. You can find such a cliché excuse as the faucet is broken, and the yellow rat and the wolf are not well-intentioned in wishing him a happy New Year.

  Qin Chi, you idiot, you lent the bathroom to an outsider just after meeting him for the first time. What if this is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

  I want to go in, I want to go in... Scratching at the door continues.

  As soon as Qin Chi kicked an ugly cat out of the room, Xia Houqin hugged him from behind and said, "Baby, you're still angry."

  Qin Chi said with determination: "You did it on purpose."

  Xia Houqin turned away with a guilty conscience. He couldn't say that he just loved to see his lover flash his paws like a kitten and give him a hard slap every time he was provoked. If so... Ah.

  Xia Houqin rubbed the young man's fair neck and said aggrievedly: "I'm jealous. That woman actually chased you in front of so many people. The whole server knows about it."

  A certain attacker has shown off his special skill - pretending to be pitiful.

  Qin Chi said in a black line: "I ignored her."

  When Xia Houqin saw that his tone softened, he knew that he had used the right move. Sure enough, his lover was soft-hearted and would never fail despite repeated attempts. However, this certain person also had a skill that no one could match.

  "The whole server doesn't know that you are my wife, but they all know that that woman is chasing you. Every day I miss you so much that I can't sleep. I've been looking forward to seeing you for a long time, but you still let that hair-shedding bastard The cat got there first, and my baby still gets along with that stray cat day and night..."

  Qin Chi's sun was beating sharply, and his intuition told him that this shameless man was starting to climb up the pole again and was about to make another request.

  "Then what do you want?" He gritted his teeth.

  Xia Houqin said with a serious face: "If the baby can give me a kiss, maybe it won't be so uncomfortable."

  "piss off!"

  The stray cat that was scratching the door and losing its hair outside felt the door of the room being opened violently from the inside. Then before it could react, a big-tailed wolf was blasted out. Finally, the door There was a bang and it closed tightly again.