6.10 - It's just crazy

Seeing his little friend's appearance, Cheoff immediately gave up. He blamed himself and said, "I...I'm just worried that you'll be injured like last time. Baby, I didn't mean to yell at you. I want to express my gratitude to you." Apologize, I'm sorry, I was wrong, baby, don't be sad, I was wrong."

  Perhaps because he had been so pampered in this life, Ige rarely lost his usual logic and IQ, and acted like a child having a tantrum. Jin Doudou, who was obsessed with letting go, said stubbornly: "You are just yelling at me. "

  "Baby." The irrefutable fact.

  "Huh, I don't like you anymore." Ige said with an aggrieved mouth, turned around and ran into the room, closing the door with a bang.

  Looking at the closed door, Cheoff wanted to cry without tears. How could he yell at his child without thinking just now? How should he comfort him now that he is angry?

  Cheoff, who had been thinking for a long time but could not come up with a good solution, had no choice but to save Star Network.

  Cheoff V: QAQ accidentally made the baby angry and said he doesn't like me anymore. Now he is locked out. What a waste. Urgent, wait outside!

  In less than a second after the message was posted, netizens were like sharks rushing to the fishy smell and responded one after another.

  1L: Sofa

  2L: Bench

  3L:chuáng

  4L: The whole world celebrates and scatters flowers——

  5L: Can I say this is the first good news I heard today ( ̄▽ ̄)

  ...

  103L: Showing off your affection will kill you quickly. Little Eagle, come to my bowl.

  104L: General Cheov is also on the StarNet [Shocked]

  105L: Everyone knows about this show of affection. Upstairs, which remote star field did you just escape from?

  106L: Little Igor is the general. You stupid mortals still want to get involved. General, let me teach you a trick: pretend to be pitiful and cowardly and add emotion (I can't resist this trick when my guy comes)

  Cheoff, with a dark face, finally found a useful one among the many posts. He filtered the other party's information in his mind and his eyes lit up.

  Got it!

  At this moment, Ige, who was lying on the bed doing nothing, had no idea that a certain man had Xiao Jiujiu in his stomach again.

  royal family

  "What, the thing was handed over to Cheov." After hearing the attendant's report, Mo Yu stood up from his chair in shock, not even caring about the most important etiquette.

  Unable to suppress the fear in his heart, he yelled: "Didn't I tell you many times to hand over the things to Ige? Why should I hand them over to others?"

  Plop——

  The attendant was so frightened that he fell to his knees, lying on the ground and tremblingly apologizing: "The young man also mentioned that he wanted to hand over the things to Master Ige personally, but General Cheov said that Master Ige was not free and would not touch him for anything. I can do it for you, and also said that Young Master Moyu has repeatedly tried to bypass him and contact Young Master Ige directly. If there is something unspeakable, if not, I can take Young Master Ige directly to His Majesty the King and explain the reason."