After returning 1: My hometown, Sanqianjie after a long absence

After returning to the Three Thousand Worlds 1: My hometown, Sanqianjie after a long absence

  At the beginning, Fang Zizhou also mentioned that he would disclose his identity and wanted to stand upright in front of others, but Fang Yunmo refused.

  If this is true, no one in the outside world would dare to say anything in front of the two of them, but in their hearts they would label Fang Zizhou as selling out his life for glory. However, the private rumors will never stop. Fang Yunmo would rather do it in front of them. Keep a distance from him, and don't want him to suffer even the slightest criticism.

  No matter what the outside world is talking about, the two of them are described as father and son in front of them, but they are an intimate husband and wife behind them.

  As for his unwillingness to change his identity, Fang Yunmo has another bad taste. When he turns on the light every night, hearing his lover being bullied and calling him daddy makes his blood boil.

  Fang Yunmo never married, and he guarded his son Fang Zizhou until his death.

  When he passed away, Fang Yunmo held the hands of the people around him tightly. Although his appearance was no longer the same and wrinkles appeared on his face, the eternal tenderness in his eyes had not faded by half.

  "Actually, I had a bad premonition lingering in my mind a long time ago. I always felt that after spending time with you in this life, I might not be able to be by your side in the next life, so I treat it as the last time I spend with you in every life. Holding you."

  Fang Yunmo smiled and said: "I always think that if I stay with you a little longer, pamper you a little more, and try harder to make you love me more, then even if I disappear one day, you will remember me forever. Just like I will carve you into my mind."

  "But it wasn't until the end that I realized that being with you was the most dangerous thing. I was reluctant to let go of you both times. I don't know if there will be a third time in my endless life."

  "What if I don't remember you like before? What if I hurt you? I even thought about destroying you together. At least, you will always remember me. , we can never be separated again." He smiled helplessly.

  "But I found that I still couldn't bear it. After letting you know everything, you will definitely cry as sadly as before. So, I think you should never remember it. I can just die."

  The man's words made Fang Zizhou's eyes red, and he said angrily with tears in his eyes: "Asshole, I won't miss you when you die, not at all."

  "Ha," Fang Yunmo chuckled, raised his wrinkled hand and gently touched the face of the person next to him: "Since the awakening of chaos, the most correct thing I have done is to kidnap you back at the end of the world. The wisest thing is to destroy the origin with your own hands."

  The former allowed me to meet the love of my life.

  The latter allows me to protect you for all eternity.

  "I'm sorry, honey, I might make you sad... Remember, I am also in the Three Thousand Realms... waiting for you." The man on the bed slowly closed his eyes and dropped his arms.

  This was the first time that Fang Zizhou watched his lover pass away in front of him in the small world. He felt his breathing gradually stop, his fingertips getting cold, and his body slowly stiffening... Ling Chi almost felt like his wrist bones were cut to pieces. It made him miserable.

  His mouth was open, and tears fell from his eyes like broken beads. He used all his rationality to suppress the heart-rending pain. It was only then that he knew every life. After he leaves, the heart that a man needs to endure is like death.