2.5 - Mortals can't guess what the young master is thinking

Jian Yu was admitted to the UI intensive care unit. In order to protect Su Tianning's life in that situation this time, he almost withstood all the impacts. The reason he was able to wait until the ambulance arrived was because Qilin secretly stuffed it for him. Pill, otherwise he would have died long ago, and how could he lie in the hospital waiting for recovery.

  "Young Master, we have already investigated and found out that this is indeed just an innocent incident."

  Su Tianning was leaning on the hospital bed, with no emotion or anger on his pale face. When he heard the report from someone from the Su family, he just replied lightly, "I understand."

  The visitor didn't say much when he saw him, leaving a lot of things for him to recover from his injuries. Su's father was too busy recently to talk about his family background, etc., and then left.

  It wasn't until the door of the ward was closed again that Su Tianning couldn't suppress the raging flames that were already rising in him. The veins on his forehead were popping up. He almost said with gritted teeth: "Su - Jing, you - -court death!"

  Everyone in the Su family knows almost all about the instigator of this time. It is not scary to fight in the Su family, but what is scary is that you don't fight.

  Su Jiaming was from a military family. Except for the desire and hope for military power, everything else was worthless to them. When they found Su Tianning, Su Tianning understood their intentions. They wanted to become Su Tianning. The grindstone of competition.

  Jade will be dazzling only after being polished, and swords will be sharp only after being sharpened.

  The Su family had never planned to change their heir from the beginning. After all, Su Jing was the treasure they had raised since childhood, and Su Tianning was just an outsider with unclear thoughts that they could not figure out. What they needed was to put Su Jing in danger. Realize that when Su Jing can step on Su Tianning and successfully ascend to the top, then their goal this time will be achieved.

  Su Tianning has been a proud man since he was a child. He disdains everything in the Su family and looks down on Su Jing, a playboy. In his heart, as long as he is given time, he will be able to develop his business empire and look down on the Su family from the clouds. Everything.

  But the Su family also understood, so almost the moment they saw the unlimited potential in Su Tianning's body, the Su family made a plan. They would not let Su Tianning overthrow the Su family.

  They gave Su Tianning two choices. First, he would become Su Jing's whetstone. Second, he would be doomed now.

  Everyone thought that Su Tianning would choose the first option. After all, it was better to die than live. However, Su Tianning did silently accept everything about the Su family, but in his heart, he always followed the third option, which was to destroy the Su family.

  When Su Tianning made this plan, he had been secretly accumulating strength. In order to make the other party deliberately relax his vigilance, he also made several misjudgments to give the impression that the company was in the mud. Every time, his hatred for the Su family became stronger. The deeper he goes, the crazier he becomes secretly.

  He thought that in less than five years, he would appear in front of everyone in the Su family with a new identity and make them pay thousands of times the price for everything they had done.

  But Su Tianning didn't expect that Su Jing, whom he had never looked down upon, would dare to do such a crazy thing in order to kill him, and the most important thing was that he almost died due to the other's madness. Down.