3.18 - Shouzhi, I miss you so much

Li Chengqian's face darkened the moment he saw Li Chengyan, especially when he saw that the other party didn't even look at him but instead stared at Yi Qing's back without blinking. His face became even more ugly, even in the words of the other party. The obvious meaning of host and guest was not heard.

  Li Chengqian said with a half-smile, "Seventh brother, what a coincidence. I can meet you in the bustling night scene. It's such a fate."

  But the current Li Chengyan ignored him. All his attention was focused on that familiar yet unfamiliar figure. Deep in his eyes shone with cautious hope that even he himself didn't notice.

  This voice is clearly that of the person he has been with for more than ten years. Does that mean that he has finally found that person?

  Fang Qingyi was a little startled when he heard the voice coming from behind, and when he heard Li Chengqian's words, he immediately realized that Wang Yuexuan was a force under the Seventh Prince.

  When he turned around, when he saw the appearance of the man behind him clearly, his pupils shrank for a moment, and he lowered his eyelids reflexively, clasping his fists and saying, "Young man, Yi Qing, see His Highness the Seventh Prince."

  The joy in Li Chengyan's heart and the excitement of wanting to hug the other person deeply were shattered when he saw the other person's greeting gestures. It was like a big hole had been opened in his heart, and the blood was mixed with the tearing of bones, blood, flesh and foam. , blowing the cold wind, chilling into the bones.

  What was reflected in his eyes was the look of the person in front of him with a lowered eyebrow. All the longing, all the worries, and all the searching in recent years had all turned into overwhelming anger and pain at this moment.

  How could he deny himself, how dare he deny himself, how could he forget himself? Thinking of all the searches he had done in recent years, and the longing that almost tortured him to the bone, the dark red color in Li Chengyan's eyes spread rapidly, as if the next moment It can completely assimilate his entire eyes.

  The scene suddenly fell into a deadlock. Li Chengqian was keenly aware of the anger in Li Chengyan's eyes, and he made several turns in his heart. However, thinking that he and Yi Qing were grasshoppers on the same rope, he had to speak up to smooth things over.

  "Now that I'm outside the palace, I'm in casual clothes. Brother Qing doesn't need to use that set of false etiquette, and the seventh brother is usually a casual person."

  "Third brother is right, Pavilion Master Yi doesn't need to be born like this." Li Chengyan, who came back to his senses, quickly suppressed the anger boiling in his eyes, but his heart was bleeding when he said this. How long will this person treat him? Such a life.

  Fang Qingyi smiled calmly on his face and said: "I have only admired the reputation of the Seventh Prince for a long time. When I saw him today, he is indeed extraordinary."

  Li Chengyan looked at the dimple-like smile on the lips of the person opposite him, and said in an unclear tone: "I have admired Pavilion Master Yi for a long time. I am really surprised to see his true face today. I lost my composure and asked Master Yi Haihan."

  The stormy farce ended here. Li Chengqian politely invited Li Chengyan to sit at the same table. He originally thought that the other party would leave as usual, but unexpectedly, the other party actually agreed and sat directly next to him and Yi Qing.

  On the other hand, although Li Chengyan had a lot of questions in his mind and wanted to get to the bottom of it immediately, he could only suppress all the questions in his heart because of the presence of outsiders and worry about causing trouble. He could only calm his restless heart over and over again and tell Wait a little longer, wait a little longer.