1.13 - beautiful misunderstanding

Cen Chen was woken up by Qilin's sudden roar. He was so frightened that he almost reflexively wanted to stand up. However, due to the lack of blood circulation during the sudden movement, he almost fell to the ground. He staggered and held on to the table.

  At this moment, Cen Chen really wanted to grab Qilin and squeeze him to death again and again. This feeling was even worse when he felt that there were other people here.

  ["Master, Master, there is a pervert spying on you, you have to be careful!" Qilin was all focused on Xiao Chengzhe not far away, completely unaware of the almost substantial black pressure on Cen Chen behind him. 】

  When Xiao Chengzhe saw that the young man opposite him suddenly woke up and thought that he had some kind of nightmare, some pity welled up in his heart. He walked straight towards him without having time to think, and said, "Are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable in any way?"

  Hearing the unfamiliar voice in his ears, the first thought in Cen Chen's mind was, who are you? Do we know each other well? Then, when he felt that as the other party approached, the surrounding laws also showed signs of becoming active, he immediately became aware of the other party's identity.

  Seeing the other person walking straight towards him, Cen Chen took a step back almost subconsciously, looking at the expression of the person opposite him in panic and wariness.

  When Xiao Chengzhe saw the other party retreating, he regained some sense and immediately stopped his progress. When he saw the cautious and somewhat overwhelmed expression on the other party's face, he immediately opened his mouth to explain, saying: "I It's Xiao Chengzhe, who was invited to attend the Cen family's banquet today. I just came here accidentally. I'm sorry that I didn't expect to disturb your rest."

  Different from Cen Shunjing's gentle and jade-like features, Xiao Chengzhe's facial features are generally cold and hard, which makes people unconsciously think of the domineering CEO in the article. His overall appearance is considered to be among the top ones, otherwise Le Keke would not be considered He was still able to fall in love with him even though he was having sex, and the way he looked guilty and said sorry at this time was so deceptive that people couldn't help but believe every piece of information in his words.

  ["Master, this scumbag lied to you. He must have been standing here for a long time. He has been peeping for so long, and he dares to say that he just came here. He really doesn't change his face when he lies." Qilin is here. There were angry shouts in the air. 】

  "..." Cen Chen didn't reply. The alert look in his eyes was the same as before, and he was obviously still skeptical about the information told by the person opposite.

  When Xiao Chengzhe saw this, not only was he not displeased, but he felt a little happy in his heart. He was not naive enough to think that he could completely dispel the other party's concerns with his two-sentence explanation. The apology he just said was just an excuse. Only the first sentence is his real purpose.

  In a place like Kyoto where there is so much money and so much land, the Xiao family, not only covering the sky with one hand, is also the existence that many people fawn over. This is why Xiao Chengzhe was able to become famous in just a few years without any help from his family. s reason.

  After he pointed out his identity, if the other party wanted to get into the Xiao family, there was no need for him to take action at all. The other party would definitely pick up the conversation without showing any trace. However, if this was the case, he would still have a lot of feelings for this person. Interested, but not interested.

  Once such a man of Yushu Lanzhi is tainted with the vulgarity of money and power, it will also tarnish the image of a holy angel in his heart. After all, that sudden glimpse is too shocking, but the other party's reaction is in the direction of He went in the direction he wanted most, but now he just didn't know which family's hidden treasure this boy he had never seen before was.