2.10 - Here comes the zombie wave

Kyoto

  Snapped--

  "What are you talking about? Su Tianning is gone!" When Su Jing heard the news, he was furious and smashed the fine mahogany desk into pieces.

  "Yes...it just came out. It said that he left with Jian Yu a few days ago and disappeared."

  "Jian Yu?" For some reason, Su Jing felt that the name sounded familiar.

  "It's the person who was rumored on the Internet a few days ago who saved Su Tianning." The man was hunched over, with sweat dripping down his forehead almost like water.

  "It's him!"

  Su Jing hated the person who ruined his plan. If it hadn't been for this person who suddenly ran out of nowhere to disrupt his plan, Su Tianning would have died in the explosion. Where else would he be? With all the things that happened later, this person deserves to die just like Su Tianning.

  "Check, you must do everything you can to find the location of Su Tianning and Jian Yu, and you must kill them both at any cost." At this time, Su Jing's eyes were bloodshot, and he was surging with momentum. Erupting out of his body, he could see a faint blue current rushing through his body, and from time to time he could hear popping sounds as the current passed by.

  Su Jing knows better than anyone how terrifying Su Tianning is. In his previous life, the opponent was able to hold the entire base in his own hands. If he is given another chance and time in this life, he can be sure that the opponent will definitely build a stronghold that can compete with him. The Wuxi Base, which was comparable to it in the previous life, if that time comes, it will be the end of Su Jing's death.

  "I know...I know...I know!"

  Feeling the absolute power suppression coming from Su Jing's body, the man's waist was almost bent in half. If it weren't for the weak cyclone in his body that was transmitting energy to him, he would have been unable to help but kneel at the opponent's feet.

  Sensing the awe and fear of the person opposite him, Su Jing withdrew the power of thunder and lightning around him, straightened his clothes and said, "Have you brought back the person you asked to find?"

  "Master, we have brought him back, and he is in your room now."

  After finally hearing the good news, Su Jing's expression improved a lot. Thinking of the person in the room, a sneer appeared on his face and he said: "Bring the gifts I prepared earlier to my room, and then... dismiss the villa. Everyone."

  The moment he heard this, the so-called gift appeared in the man's mind. He couldn't help but tremble in his heart, but he didn't dare to question it at all. After answering respectfully, he exited the study.

  After Su Jing finished all the trivial matters in the study, he got up and went back to his room. His footsteps echoed in the empty villa.

  Da, da, da, da...

  Step by step, he was like a hunter playing with his prey for the last time. Finally, when he came to the door, Su Jing opened the door with a gentle and terrifying smile on his face.

  From the first moment he saw Bai Xiao, Su Jing knew that this man would never be able to escape.

  At that time, Bai Xiao was wearing a well-tailored and elegant school uniform from Peking University. He was sitting quietly on a bench reading a book. His delicate and perfect profile was bathed in the sun, as beautiful as an illusory silhouette.

  But when he looked sideways, his eyes were like snow lotuses blooming on the top of Tianshan Mountain, distant and holy.

  Su Jing had dreamed more than once of him pressing the other person under him and penetrating him fiercely. He still had the same eyebrows but only for him.