6.14 - Baby, I love you

"Hey, be careful."

  Although Gu Qi blurted out these words very quickly, it was still a step too late. Arthur felt a stinging pain in his fingertips. When he retracted his hand, he immediately saw a drop of blood the size of a grain of rice on his fingertips quickly overflowing.

  Gu Qi immediately apologized and said: "This rose was specially cultivated by Xiao Mo according to ancient books. It is different from the interstellar machine cultivation. The flower essence has thorns and cannot be stepped on and picked directly. Gu Qi was careless and did not explain it in time. I still hope. Prince Arthur, forgive me."

  "It's nothing, just a minor injury."

  Although Gu Qi saw what he said, he didn't dare to be careless. He had just come in a hurry with the other party, and he didn't bring any repair potion. He had no choice but to leave Arthur alone and leave the flower garden to get the repair potion.

  Arthur looked around. The large sea of ​​lush and fiery red roses was like the coquettish blood sprinkled in the green forest, hot and eye-catching. Just now, there was another place where roses were planted in the Gu Qidao flower garden, leading him all the way to the core. , and sure enough, the roses inside grew just right.

  Arthur felt that this flower was very inconsistent with black jade. This flower was thorny, hot and dazzling, but black jade was gentle, quiet and humble.

  When Gu Qi invited him to pick flowers for Mo Yu, he was also curious about what kind of flowers Mo Yu loved. He still remembered that he had seen a sentence recorded in a historical manuscript from the ancient earth period.

  Flowers are like people.

  He thought that Mo Yu would fall in love with Huacao, who was as gentle and gentle as him, but unexpectedly, the other person was beyond his expectation.

  Arthur shook the thoughts out of his mind. For a moment, he was at a loss for words and became curious about the flowers planted in black jade. He started to enjoy them at will.

  Suddenly, a tall tree in the central corner caught Arthur's attention. It was not because of how lush the tree grew, nor because of how beautiful the tree was with its flowers. On the contrary, it was because the tree was extremely ugly. .

  A few leaves that are about to wither hang on the bare trunk, and the chapped mouth of the arm-thick trunk covers the entire trunk of the tree.

  Normally, this wouldn't cause Arthur to look twice, but here, the greenery is full of vitality and there is such a tree branch that feels like it will die in the next second, which seems unusually abrupt.

  Arthur was a little curious about what kind of precious tree this tree was that could be planted in the core of the flower garden. He remembered that Gu Qi had just casually mentioned to him that every tree and tree in the core was planted by Mo Yu himself. , are all extremely precious.

  Arthur slowly approached until he was under the tree. After observing for a while, he could not find such a tree in his memory. He accidentally caught a glimpse of a small card hanging on the side of the tree trunk, which was obviously used to introduce the name of the tree and its uses.

  He raised his hand to turn the card over and look at it. Just a second before his fingers were about to touch the card, a hand grasped Arthur's fingers.

  "Prince Arthur, you still have a wound on your hand. It would be better not to touch it with foreign objects first to prevent it from getting infected with bacteria and causing the wound to become inflamed."