7.3 - Daily life of raising a cat

The gray cat woke up in a warm and comfortable deluxe version of the cat nest. As soon as he consciously noticed the softness under his body, the gray cat thought that he had finally returned to his human body. He opened his eyes excitedly, and all he saw was the snow-white ceiling and light-colored wallpaper.

  Unfamiliar furnishings, faint sunshine, lightly brushed curtains, quiet living room...

  The gray cat is a little confused, where is this place?

  Moving his legs, the gray cat carefully felt a coolness coming over the burning wound where he had been hit by a naughty child. Apparently someone had given it medicine without him knowing, but who saved it? it?

  Suddenly the gray cat thought of the blurry figure beside the trash can before he passed out.

  Gently jumping from the cat's nest to the smooth floor, the gray cat looked around the empty living room.

  It was mid-afternoon, and the warm sunlight shone through the large bay window onto the spotless ground, adding to the tranquility of time.

  The person who lives here must be a quiet and kind person.

  The gray cat thought so in his heart, and finally his eyes were firmly locked on the door of the bedroom not far away.

  System Announcement: Immortal Chiyu Shangxian is online

  World: [Hot and Sour Noodles] Shangxian comes on time to check in the spicy food

  World: [Crackling] 666666666666666

  World: [Little Golden Orange] The wind and rain remain unshakable, God please take my knee

  ...

  World: [Qing Ye] Chi Yu, I want to chase you

  System Announcement: The God King [Qing Ye] of the Immortal Realm used props to the Immortal [Chi Yu] of the Immortal Realm and fell in love at first sight*999

  System Announcement: The God King of the Immortal World [Qing Ye] uses props to express his thoughts to the Immortal of the Immortal World [Chi Yu]*999

  System Announcement: The Divine Lord [Qing Ye] of the Immortal Realm uses props to accompany the Immortal [Chi Yu] in the immortal world for life and death *999

  ...

  World: [The missing moon becomes full] A rich man suddenly appears

  The World: [Young Little Grape] Did your RMB, a rich man, fall from the sky? Hundreds of thousands of dollars were lost in a matter of minutes. The flashing special effects on the screen made the dog's eyes blind.

  World: [Single Queen] Emma, ​​with the data of killing the most beautiful woman in the fairy world with one move, this person is... holy shit, who did I see?

  World: [Potato] The BOSS of the fairy world is online (shocked)

  World: [You are my Yida] Has Shenjun's account been hacked? Time traveled? What was written at the end? Hallucinating?

  World: [Salted Duck Eggs] The god is going to catch up with the immortal, am I blind?

  World: [Mickey] Sure enough, I'm not the only one who's blind, right? Let's form a group to see an ophthalmologist.

  World: [Soy milk flavored milk] Check in and sign up

  World: [Wahaha] I have hallucinations every year, especially recently. I urgently need to see a brain doctor 1