4.15 - Conquer the world and support you

"How did you deal with the fish that slipped through the net last time?"

  "Their remnants have been cut off one by one."

  "Where is the clan elder?"

  "There is only one sentence from the clan elder hall, which does not violate the family's ancestral precepts."

  Do not violate the ancestral precepts...

  While thinking about this sentence, Deste unconsciously tapped his fingers on the fine mahogany table, until the sound of tapping on the table for a long time suddenly stopped.

  "I will leave no heir."

  After hearing this, Aaron suddenly felt strange and felt that it was indeed so. After nodding in agreement, he handed over the invitation in his hand and said, "This is sent by someone from the He family. It is scheduled to be delivered in a week."

  Taking the invitation, Deste's knuckled fingers slowly opened it. The shiny red base was inlaid with complex stripes, and underneath were dotted with several budding golden flowers. The invitation was exquisitely crafted and elegant. Generous.

  The joy of the engagement of the He and Xiao families.

  "How about the investigation?" Looking at the invitation in his hand, Deste's eyes were filled with unclear meaning.

  "Further confirmation still needs to wait for the identification results to come out, but now we can probably lock the target."

  Closing the invitation, Dester said, "Go to Seoul University now and inform the Jing family that I will be there tonight."

  ...

  As the bell rang, people in the classroom stood up and left one after another. Yi Su packed up the books in front of him and asked sideways: "Are you hungry, Yi Xin? I'll accompany you back to the dormitory first and then help." You cook."

  He Yixin, who had just read the text message, raised his head and said, "No, I have something else to do and I have to take a step first." After saying that, he stood up and planned to leave.

  "Then will you go back to the dormitory tonight?"

  Thinking of the extremely powerful man in her family, He Yixin raised her lips and said, "You don't have to wait for me. You can turn off the lights and go to bed." He waved to Yi Su and strode out of the classroom.

  Looking at He Yixin's back that completely disappeared in the classroom, Yi Su's eyes narrowed slightly, and his clenched fingertips almost broke the pen in his hand into two.

  Although He Yixin often stayed up at night before, Yi Su had never been so uneasy as now. During the days when he was away, some things had slowly gotten out of control, including He Yixin.

  Walking to the school gate, He Yixin immediately saw a car parked low-key on the side of the road not far away. He walked slowly over and someone immediately came out from the front row to help him open the door. He Yixin saw a well-dressed man in the car at a glance.

  As soon as he got into the car, He Yixin was stretched out by Deste and sat on his lap. After finding a comfortable position with familiarity, he leaned on Deste's shoulder and said lazily: "Why do you suddenly want to Going to Jing's house?"

  "Now we should go and prove some things that happened back then."

  He Yixin looked at him sideways and said, "Are you referring to the reason why Su Zhibin hates the Jing family?"