【World 8】 ━━ On the Daily Life of Being Secretly Loved ━━

8.1 - Bamboo Horse  

  Qin Chi, who knew that the pillar had been penetrated and that the other party still had the mission of falling in love and killing each other, immediately gave up his strict defense against Ling Han. After all, the mission of the other party and the system he carried determined that the two of them would definitely not do it. The fact that we will be together.

  As expected by Qin Chi, Ling Han was not with Suilin in the end.

  Because Suilin unilaterally violated the system's mission, the system initiated a force transfer. In the same car accident, Suilin protected him with her body, but she left this world.

  At the scene of the car accident, Qin Chi looked at the helpless girl in the void who could only see her with tears streaming down her face, and finally turned and left without saying a word.

  She was destined not to belong to this world from the beginning.

  ——

  Late at night, the large LED screen pointer on the exquisite urban building slowly jumped to two o'clock in the morning.

  With fewer and fewer pedestrians and occasional vehicles, the noisy city during the day is beginning to prepare for a brief sleep.

  The quiet streets, the gently swaying trees, and the few stars that are usually sparse are not visible. The already dim crescent moon also hides in the clouds. Tonight's night seems to be particularly dark.

  On a dark street corner, a man dressed in black appeared quietly.

  The blade he was playing with in his hand shone coldly in the darkness.

  He seemed to be waiting for someone.

  There was no restlessness, no tension, no anxiety, no impatience. He was very calm in the darkness while repeating a movement, and suddenly made a movement in his hand.

  The prey appears.

  The first second the prey appeared, his eyes were fixed on that position without blinking, and his brain was running rapidly without any fluctuations.

  He was calculating, calculating the distance the opponent had to walk to where he shot.

  Ten meters, eight meters, five meters, three meters, one meter.

  Swish——

  The cold light suddenly rises.

  A sharp scalpel suddenly came out, and it hit the middle-aged man between the eyebrows of the middle-aged man who was holding the woman in his arms and preparing to get into the car.

  The wife, who had not recovered at all, wiped the sudden warmth on her face, and her hands were dark red. In her disbelieving eyes, the middle-aged man suddenly fell down with his eyes wide open in fear. Fell on the road.

  "Ah——!" The woman's panicked and high-pitched scream pierced the silence of Z City late at night.

  The street corners shrouded in darkness were empty.

  ...

  The bright sunshine shines through the transparent glass of the airport and onto the smooth floor at the exit. As the smiling and smiling passengers exit the station, the slanting sunlight passes quickly over their bodies, and the marble floor is as clear as a wall and dances. Pieces are mottled.

  "The mayor of City Z was attacked and killed last night, and the tool was still a scalpel..."

  Frowning, Du Yunchen hung up the phone, his mind turning over and over, but he still stared at the exit, for fear that he would miss someone without checking.