6.5 - The little mermaid abducted by the big bad wolf

After thinking for a long time, Ige looked at the man opposite, blinked his big clear eyes and said anxiously: "It seems... I can't pay it off."

  Because he seems to have nothing.

  "Borrowing without repaying is stealing. The laws of the Alliance Empire stipulate that anyone who steals more than ten alliance coins will be sent to the trial stand." Cheov started to talk nonsense with a serious face.

  If someone else hears these words, they will be able to detect the leakage of information in his words in a second. After all, ten alliance coins are enough to buy a bottle of the lowest nutrient solution in the interstellar world, but for people who have lived in the deep sea for many years, Eagle had no idea what the market value of ten alliance coins was, so he believed it!

  Seeing the panic flash in the young man's eyes, Cheov continued: "Those snacks behind you are all high-grade ingredients, with a total value of tens of thousands of alliance coins, which is far greater than the standard of ten alliance coins. According to you The standard at this time should at least be...exile."

  Ige immediately panicked, dragged out the snacks behind him and said, "I...I...I'll give it back to you."

  "A lot has already entered your stomach." Cheov reminded.

  Ige's little face fell down, and he opened his mouth in a pitiful and aggrieved way. He seemed to have imagined a life in which he would be exiled and never be able to eat cakes, biscuits, or cheese again.

  "Actually, this is not absolute?"

  Ige, who was immersed in his own fantasy, was stunned and looked straight at the man opposite.

  Because of the movement of raising his head, his fair and slender neck was directly exposed to the man's sight. Cheov could even clearly see the pair of clavicle-like collarbones at the man's wide collar. But at this moment, the young man looked at him with clear eyes, and his whole person was so clean from the inside to the outside that no one could think of any blasphemy.

  Suppressing the urge to hug this cute person into his arms, Cheoff said solemnly: "If your partner can help you pay off everything."

  companion? what is that? Can it be eaten?

  Eagle looks confusedJPG

  Seeing this, Cheov who was standing next to him finally showed his fox tail and said: "I have been looking for my partner. If I find him one day, I will definitely prepare a room full of all kinds of things for him." High-end ingredients, cakes, pancakes, puddings, cheese..."

  As Cheof called out familiar and unfamiliar names one by one, Iger finally couldn't suppress the greed in his heart. He swallowed the saliva unconsciously secreted in his mouth and said uncertainly: "I really know how to prepare." Is there so much delicious food?"

  "Um."

  "Then...can I be your partner?" Ige looked forward to Starry Eyes.

  The corners of Cheov's lips curled up slightly, unnoticeably, and he said, "Okay."

  In the hall, while Mo Yu was chatting with the people around him with a gentle face on Zhang Jun, he suddenly heard a sound of gasping in unison in his ears. Unsure why, he raised his head, and then changed his mind after seeing the scene not far away clearly. Face.

  At the main entrance of the hall, Cheof came slowly with a young man with a delicate face in his arms. Not only was the young man in his arms not afraid of the ferocious aura of Cheoff, but he hid in his arms with his eyes open. His beautiful big eyes looked at everyone secretly.