4.21 - He said, Yi Su, I like you (End)

The female assistant respectfully handed the document in her hand to the desk and said, "Mr. Yi, this is the last report compiled by the Finance Department."

  Yi Su raised his head and smiled: "Well, I've been working hard recently."

  The female assistant blushed when she heard this, and immediately waved her hands and said, "No, no, no, I'm very grateful to Senior Yi for giving me this opportunity to enter Yuanhong International. Senior, you are the one who works the hardest,"

  Yi Su said with a smile on his face: "If you can get into Han University with your true talents and study, I believe you have the ability to do this job well."

  "Thank you...thank you, senior, for your trust." The female assistant bowed sincerely.

  "It's getting late. Get off work early. Today is the Chinese Valentine's Day. I wish you a happy Chinese Valentine's Day." Yi Su said with a smile and returned his gaze to the document in his hand.

  The red-faced female assistant slowly exited the office. Before closing the door, she couldn't help but glance at the man behind the desk who was concentrating on reading documents.

  Is this the senior Yi Su who was regarded as a genius by the entire Han University when he shared a dormitory with his male idol? He is indeed as gentle as the rumors say.

  After an unknown amount of time, Yi Su, who was concentrating on the reconciliation, was interrupted by a burst of cell phone ringing. Without looking away, he reached out and picked up the phone from the desk. As soon as he connected, He Yixin's voice came from inside. Come.

  "Did you forget to get off work again?"

  Yi Su's eyebrows showed a hint of helplessness, and he closed the document and said, "No."

  "Really?" He Yixin sounded confused.

  "Well, I went home a long time ago, I won't lie to you." Yi Su looked out the window, and as expected, the scene had fallen.

  "That's more like it. I'll make you spend your life working overtime without sleep every day. By the way, I just took on a new drama and will be traveling abroad in two days."

  "Well," Yi Su said immediately, "Remember to bring the chef." Otherwise, like last time, he would go out to shoot a scene and come back like a refugee in the city.

  There was first a cough from He Yixin on the other end of the phone, and then there was the sound of someone jumping out of breath.

  "Long-winded is as long-winded as Dest."

  "Baby, are you calling me?" Someone's voice came from the phone.

  "Fuck off, who called you?"

  "I clearly heard you calling me husband. Last night (on the bed) it was more than that..."

  "Shut up." He became angry.

  "Hey, honey, you're blushing again, huh? You're calling another man behind my back again, you're not good." The voice came closer.

  "That's my brother."

  "Not even my own brother, I would be jealous. Honey, it's Chinese Valentine's Day, I'm polite..."

  "Yes, I almost forgot about it. Happy Chinese Valentine's Day, Yi Su. Should I order 999 roses for you? Is it too late to order them now? What color do you like, Yi Su..."

  "Hey, why don't you grab it? Did I ask Yi Su what color roses he likes?"

  "Huh? You sent flowers to other men in front of me, so you have already planned not to get out of bed tomorrow."