8.10 - In addition to being a yandere, my brother is also an actor

8.10 - In addition to being a yandere, my brother is also an actor (complete with small theater) 

  As the car slowly stopped, Gu Cheng finally lowered his sore arms that he had raised for a long time. Although he was as sore as cotton, in order not to lose face in front of his younger brother, Gu Cheng still had to show off on the surface. He looked completely unfeeling, but the result of his strength was obvious.

  "Mr. Du, do you want to go back to the company or your residence first?"

  Sensing the unanswered voice coming from his mobile phone, Du Yunchen put down the mobile phone in his hand and said: "Go to Repulse Bay."

  Repulse Bay, private help understands in seconds.

  Because Du Shi planned to open an international line in the near future, in order to ensure that this line would not be tampered with by others, Du Yunchen personally went abroad to discuss cooperation matters.

  It's been nearly a month since I left. Although Du Yunchen called Gu Cheng every day, I haven't seen him for a month. The longing for him in my heart is like a wild grass. The cooperation at hand has just been successfully negotiated. Du Yunchen didn't wait for a moment longer. I bought the earliest flight ticket back to my country overnight.

  Originally, he planned to give Gu Cheng a surprise after getting off the plane, but he didn't expect that the other party wouldn't answer the phone.

  At first, Du Yunchen thought he was busy working in the company and didn't hear anything. After calling the company, he found out that Gu Cheng had not had much time to go to the company recently. Then thinking that it was more than ten o'clock now and the man's lazy temperament, Du Yunchen Wan Well, the man's helpless and doting indulgence was reflected on the glass mirror in the back seat of the car.

  Because Gu Cheng was confused from time to time, Du Yunchen used this as an excuse to easily get the spare key to his house a long time ago.

  Unscrewing the door to the villa, sure enough, the living room was bathed in a peaceful and quiet light. Thinking that the man was still lazing around, Du Yunchen planned to make breakfast for him first, but unexpectedly found another man's shoes at the entrance.

  While Du Yunchen was frowning and thinking, suddenly, a familiar sound of ambiguity with a strong nasal sound floated slowly from not far away. Du Yunchen frowned, his eyebrows getting darker and darker, and slowly approached the master bedroom until he reached the room. in front of the door.

  "Easy, um, don't... don't press there."

  "Relax, relax, take a deep breath."

  "Well, no, I can't relax. Hey...it hurts. Let go, let go."

  "No, please bear with me, I'll start."

  "Don't move, don't...ah..."

  As Gu Cheng's tearful high-pitched cry of pain came from inside, the impact of all the beauty, fantasy and cruel reality of the past completely broke the tight string in Du Yunchen's mind since he entered the house.

  With a loud bang, Du Yunchen pushed open the door and shouted with red eyes, "Who allowed you to touch him!"

  In the room, the two people who were revitalizing the blood in their arms turned their heads together.

  All Du Yunchen's anger was stuck in his throat as if a pause button had been pressed after touching everything in the room.

  The young man was seen wearing neat casual clothes, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. At this time, he was holding Gu Cheng's arm with one hand, and the palm of his other hand was covering his skin soaked in medicinal wine for massage.