6.2 - A murder caused by a cute animal

Compared with the moonlit sea surface, the deep sea at night is dim. Lush clusters of seaweed are swaying in the blue water, lifting up a huge underwater forest. Groups of fish are walking through the dense seaweed. Playful and naughty like a child.

  Suddenly, a dazzling golden light lit up in the lush seaweed, causing the fish that were playing in the seaweed to jump around in fright. In a short moment, those little things disappeared.

  It wasn't until nearly half a minute that the golden light gradually dimmed. A white jade hand that looked like a divine favor stretched out from behind the seaweed and gently pushed aside the lush seaweed. The flawless face suddenly appeared in front of the person.

  The young man has fair skin and a small and slender frame. The originally beautiful fish tail of his lower body has been replaced by a pair of white and tender legs. His long hair like a waterfall hangs down his back and spreads out in the sea. He is floating in the deep sea without any hair on his body. The wisps of hair, paired with those star-like eyes, are as beautiful as a stunning picture.

  After moving his unaccustomed legs, the young man flexibly turned his waist and quickly swam toward the sea.

  When he came out of the sea, he saw that there were four or five people between him and him above the deck. The young man's delicate little face immediately wrinkled into a bun. How could he get up there?

  After circling the huge cruise ship to the stern, the boy's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw something: There is a floating ladder!

  Not far away, half of the floating ladder was placed on the deck, and the other half was immersed in the sea water. Apparently one of the crew members accidentally forgot to put it away during the day.

  After a lot of effort, he finally climbed onto the deck. However, climbing the ladder was a difficult move for him. The small distance caused his delicate skin to be bruised red and blue. It looked like Horrible.

  The young man opened his big black eyes and looked at the left side of the deck, then looked at the right side. After thinking for a while, he finally raised his feet and headed towards the right side where there was still music.

  Melodious music floated in the hall, and a light sweet fragrance filled the air. Guests exchanged cups, and when the atmosphere was harmonious, a sudden exclamation attracted the attention of many people.

  "Oh, God! How can you, you, eat this?" The well-dressed woman pointed at someone who was eating happily not far away and covered her mouth in disbelief.

  The young man squinted his eyes and stuffed the cake into his mouth. He lowered his head and looked blankly at the cake in his hand that had a big chip on it. Is this cake meant for eating? And it's so delicious, why can't you eat it?

  "That was the engagement cake between His Highness Arthur and Young Master Mo Yu. You, you, you actually ate it?" The woman looked like she had seen a ghost.

  Engagement cake? what is that? The young man looked confused bīJGP

  Arthur, who was chatting with someone, turned his head and saw a young man not far away who looked confused and confused.

  The young man looked to be no more than fifteen or sixteen years old. He was wearing an inappropriate waiter's uniform. The cuffs that were too long were rolled up by him, revealing his bright white wrists. There was a big bite on the plate he was holding. The cake was chipped, and the pink lips were still stained with sweet cream. At this moment, his expression was blank and innocent, like a simple and harmless little animal, pitiful and cute.