5.20 - Is this zongzi really my favorite? (End)

粽子 [zòngzi]The traditional festival food for the Dragon Boat Festival is large pyramid-shaped glutinous rice dumplings wrapped in reed or bamboo leaves, often with sweet or meat fillings.

..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__..__

  ["Master, your man was killed by Shen Yu."]

  【"oh."】

  ["..." Qilin. 】

  ["Master, aren't you sad?" The unyielding Qilin]

  ["Sad!" Shen Zhaojue swallowed the fruit in his mouth with some slurred speech. 】

  ["..." Could you please put down what you are eating when you say this? 】

  Feeling the Qilin disappear, Shen Zhaojue slightly curved his lips and took a bite of the half-eaten apple in his hand.

  His movements were so slow that he almost vomited when he ate the fruit.

  meeting room

  "If this project proceeds smoothly, the net profit will exceed Shen's total in the past six months, and..."

  Bang——

  The conference room door was suddenly pushed open, interrupting the report inside. As everyone's eyes moved uncontrollably towards the door, a group of seven or eight people in bright police uniforms strode in front of Shen Yu.

  "Mr. Shen Yu."

  Shen Yu narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the middle-aged man with a righteous face in front of him. He could not see his expression. He saw the man spread out an arrest warrant and said: "Now someone has accused Mr. Shen Yu of intentional murder, and it is related to the murder a year ago." It is related to a sensational case, please cooperate with us, Mr. Shen Yu."

  Shen Yu didn't move for a long time. Just when a group of people were nervous and thought he would make some big move, Shen Yu suddenly showed a smile on his face and said, "I want to see my lawyer."

  ...

  When she saw Zou Jiyang again, Shen Zhaojue could hardly believe her eyes.

  Excuse me, is that rice dumpling wrapped like a mummy really his family's old gong with a halo and full of personality?

  As soon as Zou Jiyang saw his baby, he immediately started the painful drama mode.

  "Baby, I thought I would never see you again in this life. I thought I was really going to die in Shen Yu's hands. I thought I would never be able to hold you again."

  "Hahahaha, no, let me laugh for a while. The way you look now, hahaha, wrapped like a rice dumpling, is really funny." Shen Zhaojue laughed directly beside him and couldn't stand up straight.

  "..." A man full of embarrassment.

  My little boy always plays his cards irrationally.

  Beside the hospital bed, Shen Zhaojue helped him peel an orange and said, "I'm just asking you to act in a show. How could you make yourself so miserable?"

  "I'm afraid Shen Yu won't fall into the trap." Zou Jiyang lied without changing his expression.

  When Shen Zhaojue heard this, his heart softened. He stuffed a peeled orange into the mouth of the man who was said to have difficulty moving, and said, "Does it hurt?"

  "It hurts." QAQ

  Shen Zhaojue used his head-touching technique and said, "How long does the doctor say it will take to recover?"