【World 2】 ━━ Accidentally hacked the BOSS ━━

2.1 - Second wear ability.  

  "Jian Yu, are you listening to me?"

  As soon as he returned to consciousness, Yu Ziyan heard the angry voice of a young woman in his ear, which made his confused head hurt even more.

  When Zhang Xiuxiu saw the person opposite her lowering her head and saying nothing, she became even more angry. If it wasn't for the fact that the other person could get nearly 10 million yuan in compensation, who would care about this relative who can't be beaten with eight poles? He didn't know that this Jian Yu was the lone star of the evil that defeated his father and his mother. If his family was willing to take him in, he should be enjoying himself secretly, but now he dared to look like a dead person with him.

  After Yu Ziyan really suppressed the pain in his mind, he looked towards the opposite side. It was then that he saw clearly the woman opposite who had been very unfriendly from the beginning to now.

  The woman was in her early twenties, with willowy eyebrows and phoenix eyes, long hair and a pointed nose. Although she was beautiful, her red lips were cut down a few notches, making her look mean and harsh.

  "Jian Yu, let me tell you, don't think that you are just putting on airs with my aunt because you have a few filthy rich people. Don't forget who killed your parents. Now that my parents feel sorry for you, they are kind enough to take you in. If you know the truth, , just sign this agreement honestly for me, otherwise, haha."

  "What else?" The young man's low voice came from under his drooped head.

  Zhang Xiuxiu was stunned, completely confused by the sudden answer. She had almost no impression of this distant cousin. If it weren't for the plane crash that caused so much trouble some time ago, and the reputation of the other party's parents. Loud, she really couldn't find such a distant cousin in her memory.

  Seeing that the other party had unkempt appearance and a gloomy temperament, she naturally had a bad impression of him. If the country hadn't compensated the other party a large sum of money, how could she have come to him and said these words.

  In Zhang Xiuxiu's heart, she looked like a short-lived ghost anyway. Instead of benefiting the country, it would be better to donate the money to her family. After all, she was her cousin no matter what.

  "Otherwise, I'll be afraid that you will take your life but not spend it."

  Yu Ziyan laughed, and the low laughter seemed a bit weird in the living room, which was not very big. Zhang Xiuxiu was so frightened by his laughter that she felt like running away, but thinking of the tens of millions of yuan in compensation He suppressed the panic in his heart and threatened with a trembling voice.

  "Why are you laughing? Jian Yu, let me tell you, my father knows the deputy bureau of Kyoto. If he wants to kill a little guy like you, just raise your hand. If it weren't for the sake of your dead parents, who would care about you?" Life or death, if you have any sense, just sign this agreement for me!"

  Yu Ziyan became a little interested in the agreement that the other party mentioned repeatedly. Although he didn't know what happened to the body, he still picked up a document on the coffee table.

  When Zhang Xiuxiu saw that the other party had finally touched the document, most of the panic in her heart disappeared. No matter how hard she pretended, she was still a coward who was afraid of death.

  Just thinking that I was frightened by the other party's sudden reaction just now, embarrassment and shame quickly filled my heart. I was frightened by such a little bitch. Thinking of this, my eyes were full of resentment. As long as the other party signed this document, In the future, she will definitely make the other party give back everything she had today a thousand times.