Stand after breaking - Xue Zhixuan, the successor of Medical Valley

The light rain gradually subsided, and the mist was lingering. A curve of green water came around the forest like a jade belt, and the dark shadows of the distant mountains were indistinct. The rain and dew brushed through the tall and slender Phoenix tail bamboos, and gathered into beads, along the tail of the green leaves. Then, on the bluestone path, there was an intermittent and crisp sound.

  Dressed in white and with black hair, his body is like a jade tree. His slender figure stands under the green bamboo, wrapped in a hazy sea of ​​mist, as if it is illusory.

  The breeze blew slightly, and a drop of cold dew fell with the wind, moistening the young man's temples and forehead. It was clearly just a slight coolness from the autumn rain, but the coldness slowly slid down with the raindrops, seeping into the limbs and bones, cooling into the bone marrow, and chilling into the bones. In his heart, there was a soft rustle behind him, and the young man turned his head slightly, looking towards the source of the sound.

  The moment he made eye contact with the young man, Xue Zhixuan's face burst into a warm smile. He was holding a flower hoe in one hand and a spring in the other. These were clearly the actions of an old farmer in the field, but he performed them with a unique elegance. , the whole body vaguely reveals the aura of hiding in the city from the inside out.

  "Young Master Yan is admiring bamboo here again."

  Appreciating bamboo? A brief moment of confusion flashed in Yu Ziyan's eyes. He just walked here casually and stopped at will. Perhaps this random stop was due to the large phoenix tail bamboo.

  Catching the faint confusion on the other person's face, Xue Zhixuan's mind recalled the first time he saw the boy. The boy was lying quietly on the bed, his face was as pale as jade, but his closed eyes were filled with crystal water stains.

  As she trembled slightly, her thick eyelashes were soaked with wetness, and her tightly biting lips also oozed blood. I don't know if it was a nightmare or for some reason, but her eyes were already full of tears, and a crystal teardrop slid down the thin skin. The red eyes lowered.

  If you care about the court, you will miss it for the rest of your life; if you don't care about the court, you will hate it for the rest of your life.

  I can't remember whether there was more pity or something else in my heart at that time, but Xue Zhixuan just wanted to wipe away the young man's tears with his own hands, protect him in his arms, and never let anyone hurt him again.

  "Master Yan, have you ever tried the leisure of hoeing flowers and planting grass?"

  The other party's words interrupted Yu Ziyan's somewhat dazed mood. When he came back to his senses, he saw that Xue Zhixuan had already moved the flower hoe in the field. The words were like the most common curious words from a friend.

  "Never."

  Xue Zhixuan already knew his answer. After all, he who could become the heir of Medical Valley would not be as ignorant of the world as depicted in the picture book. The three thousand worlds are so difficult and there are so many geniuses, how can anyone claim to be himself? .

  "Young Master Yan, do you feel that the Medical Valley is too peaceful and comfortable, just like the paradise spread by word of mouth in the secular world?" Xue Zhixuan narrowed his eyes as he asked, gently twisting the seeds with his fingertips, and carefully burying them into the soil.

  "..." In his heart, Yu Ziyan agreed with what the other party said, but he didn't know how to respond. The use of "Utopia" at this time was clearly full of irony.