8.4 - Being spied on?

After glancing at the two people laughing and joking not far away, Du Yunchen then turned his attention to the young man next to him.

  The boy has a baby face, and he is the type that looks very innocent at first glance and makes people like him, but...

  Withdrawing his gaze calmly, Du Yunchen said calmly: "Compared with such a non-nutritious problem as caustic heart, seventh brother should pay more attention to himself."

  Du Ran was startled, and then Du Yunchen said: "I heard that the seventh brother and the eighth sister had a big fight at school a few days ago."

  Du Ran's eyes flashed with uneasiness for a moment, and he smiled and said: "Second brother is really well-informed, it's just a trivial matter."

  Du Qiaoqiao, who was acting coquettishly in Du Xiao's arms, caught a glimpse of Du Ran's figure not far away. Thinking of the quarrel a few days ago, he immediately pitifully complained to Du's father. Then Du Ran, who failed to provoke Du Yunchen, was angrily shouted at. Du Xiao cursed like crazy.

  Looking at this scene, Du Yunchen's eyes were filled with coldness. There is no real innocence in the Du family. All they are are vampires in sheep's clothing.

  Suddenly, Du Yunchen, who was sitting on the sofa, sensitively noticed that his phone vibrated. He looked away and took out his phone. Then after seeing the word 'um' clearly on the screen, he softly lowered his eyes.

  ——

  The lights were beginning to appear, and Z City was still as congested as usual. In the silver-gray business car, Du Jingling, who was annoyed by the constant sound of horns outside the window, pulled the tie around his neck and looked at it again. A bright traffic light lights up in the distance.

  Suddenly, the cell phone rang in the car. After Du Jinling pressed the answer button, the familiar voice of Butler Du came from inside.

  "Young Master, I asked you to ask how long it will take until you get home?"

  "There's still a traffic jam here. It will take another hour or so. Uncle Xiao, please tell dad that you don't have to wait for me..."

  After ending the call, Du Jingling raised his wrist to check the time. He inadvertently turned his head, but stopped in vain when he caught a glimpse of the figure not far away.

  In a cafe on the side of the road, a young man sat by the window. The light of the early twilight cast a hazy halo on his delicate profile.

  He relaxed his beautiful eyebrows, half-closed his eyes, half-supported his fair and small chin with one hand, and gently stirred the porcelain white coffee cup in front of him with his other hand.

  A refreshing smile hung on the slightly curved lips of the young man. He just sat there, quietly, as if listening to the unique hustle and bustle of the exquisite modern city.

  There is a kind of magic lingering around him, serene and calm, like the last touch of coolness under the noon sun. With just a simple glance, you can feel the tranquility of being in the deep summer forest, and your whole heart is filled with tranquility. smell.

  Among the hurried passers-by, the girl stood still for a long time, struggling repeatedly in her heart, and finally secretly raised her phone to take a picture of the peaceful scene in front of her.

  She just carelessly forgot to turn off the flash that comes with her phone.

  Gu Cheng only felt a white light pass in front of his eyelids. He slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to see the young girl who was busy fiddling with her mobile phone next to him. After catching a glimpse of his puzzled gaze, He blushed awkwardly.