8.9 - I don't care if you're a pervert or a yandere

8.9 - I don't care if you're a pervert or a yandere, but you can flirt first and then talk about it.  

  Be careful, I'm with you in everything.

  Xia Mo in the bathroom looked at the message on the phone screen, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and the ripples in his eyes were clear and simple.

  Looking up, Xia Mo saw himself reflected in the mirror at a glance. Looking at this strange yet familiar face, he couldn't help but slowly raise his hand, and his clear and soft fingertips followed the delicate facial features. .

  Clear amber pupils, blurred peach petal eyes, tall and small nose, gorgeous crimson lips, round and small chin...

  A face that belonged exclusively to Gu Cheng, but he had had it for two lifetimes in the late summer.

  I recall that in order to put on this face, in order to prevent others from seeing that it was not natural at all, I endured the all-pervading pain of cutting my wrist bones and flesh for countless days and nights.

  Recalling that on my birthday, I was like a dog being pressed down and violated by those ugly faces. The man not far away smiled and used his body in exchange for sufficient benefits.

  Recalling that the assassination failed, he was tied up hand and foot and thrown into the safari park. He watched his body being torn apart in severe pain, and finally disappeared under countless bloody mouths.

  Like ink poured into a clear spring water in vain, dots of extreme darkness and turbidity spread from the bottom of Xia Xia's eyes until they merged into the entire eye.

  The corners of Xia Mo's mouth were slightly raised, and the upward arc was clearly as pure and gentle as an angel, but the malice in his eyes was like a ghost coming from hell to seek life, filled with bloodthirsty cruelty and awe.

  In this life, none of you can escape.

  "Okay Xiaomo, we have to go home." Suddenly, Gu Cheng's brisk voice came from outside the bathroom across the wall.

  His eyebrows narrowed slightly, and when he raised his head again, all the negativity around him had completely receded, as if everything he had just seen was just a mirage.

  "Okay, brother." The boy's slightly curved lips revealed the innocence unique to angels.

  Half a month ago, the identification results were placed in front of Gu Cheng. As expected, Xia Mo was Gu Cheng's younger brother. To others, this might not be a good thing, but to Gu Cheng, who had no relatives, it seemed like a long-term dispute. It was such a pleasant surprise that in just half a month, he had the tendency to advance like a younger brother.

  No, as soon as the doctor announced that he could be discharged from the hospital at the end of summer, Gu Cheng couldn't wait to come to the hospital to pick him up early and was ready to pack him up and take him home.

  As soon as he got in the car, Gu Cheng finally asked what he had been holding back for a long time: "Does Xiaomo have a favorite color?"

  Gu Cheng, who had just learned that he had found his younger brother, was completely elated. Thinking of living under the same roof with his younger brother, he was so excited that he hired someone to renovate the room without even asking about his favorite color. The style is warm and comfortable.

  It was not until the completion of the project that Gu Cheng remembered that he had not asked Xia Mo's opinion. He originally wanted to ask Xia Mo's opinion and then revise it according to his own opinion, but unexpectedly, he ran out of time.