4.14 - ...

"This is the contract regulations that you spent a whole week discussing and revising? What nonsense is written in it? Why should we implement a dividend system? Could it be that I, Tangtang Huihai International, can't even mobilize hundreds of millions of working capital normally? After completely selling the software property rights to us, why do they still want to retain the right to use it? Do I, Jing, look like a fool to be fooled?"

  Following Jing Tong's last furious smack, the entire conference room immediately fell into a dead silence. Many papers flying around during his movements fell to the ground, but no one glanced at them.

  The men and women on both sides of the conference table all lowered their heads, not even daring to breathe heavily, let alone explain, for fear that they would become the next punching bag.

  "I'll give you the last ten days. If it doesn't work, then all of you will pack up and leave." After saying the last words angrily, Jing Tong turned around and strode open the door to leave.

  It wasn't until there was no more footsteps outside the corridor that everyone relaxed and raised their heads. Many people even patted their chests.

  "Huhu - Mr. Jing seems to have eaten explosives. He almost scared the baby to death just now."

  "Yes, I still remember that not long ago when I went to see Mr. Jing to sign an autograph, he rarely joked with me. But just now, his attitude has completely reversed. When did men become so fickle? ."

  "Could it be that Mr. Jing had a conflict with his family? Or was he emotionally frustrated?"

  "The former may be greater than the latter, but our most important thing now is not guessing what should happen, but this contract."

  ...

  Returning to his office, Jing Tong threw himself into the leather chair. In front of the desk, he supported the table with his elbows, held his forehead with both hands, frowned and closed his eyes. The slightly protruding veins were still clearly visible. I saw that his sun was jumping up and down at this time.

  Yi Su left the next day after that night. Jing Tong stood behind the curtain, quietly watching him move away step by step, and finally completely disappeared from his sight. At that moment, his heart suddenly twitched for some reason. pain.

  Everyone in the circle knows that Jing Tong likes beauties and spends a lot of money to please her, causing endless controversies. However, the Jing family just turned a blind eye and pretended not to see it, allowing him to live in a romantic and debt-ridden world. Continuously.

  Others say that it is because Jing Tong is the only grandson of the Jing family, and this is why the Jing family dotes on him, but who knows the real reason for this, and all the reasons have to start with his mother.

  The mistress of the Jing family, Jing Huan, was originally named Anna. She was an extremely beautiful woman with extraordinary skills. Anna, who was dying at that time, was rescued from the sea by Grandpa Jing who was traveling with Grandma Jing. He originally thought that she would eventually die. , but she didn't expect that she finally resisted, but because the bullet injured her brain, Anna woke up with amnesia.

  Grandpa Jing's original intention was to send the person away after recovering from his injuries, but he accidentally discovered Anna's unique knowledge and extraordinary vision, which even played a vital role in several Jing family biddings. At that time, the Jing family was in Seoul Without the influence it has now, Grandpa Jing hesitated at that time.

  On the one hand, he didn't know Anna's real background. After all, judging from the gunshot wound on Anna's body, there must be something wrong with the other party's background. But on the other hand, the Jing family now needs Anna.