2.16 - Everyone is celebrating, BOSS has finally gone dark

After entering the Daybreak Base and seeing everything, Bai Xiao was shocked because it was so peaceful and orderly. He even saw many ordinary people with happy smiles on their faces here. In Kyoto, this was almost An unimaginable picture.

  Bai Xiao, who was initially treated as a taboo by Su Jing, did not understand and did not understand the gap between ordinary people and awakened people at all. It was not until those days when Su Jing was willing to let him go that he knew what the end of the world was.

  Ordinary people in Kyoto do not have any human rights. They are bullied, beaten, scolded, and trampled on. No one will say a word for them, just because they have no power to restrain themselves and cannot form a base like the awakened ones. make an effort.

  Although they are contributing to the construction of the base, the daily life of all awakened people, and even the tools to warm the bed, everyone chooses to turn a blind eye. In their eyes, the lives of these people are worthless.

  He once witnessed those so-called awakened people molesting a girl in front of everyone. The girl who was pinned to the ground looked numb and hollow, like an empty shell that had lost her soul. Bai Xiao couldn't help but think of himself, who was forever being used by Su Jing. Imprisoned, struggling to breathe in the darkness and despair.

  "Isn't that surprising?"

  The sudden voice in his ear made Bai Xiao startled. He turned his head and saw a somewhat familiar person. He said blankly: "Are you, Zhong Jiayi?"

  Zhong Jiayi has completely lost the youthfulness and impatience of the past. He is calm and practiced. Looking at Bai Xiao with delicate eyebrows next to him, he said, "Well, I'm surprised."

  Bai Xiao didn't know how to answer the call. He and Zhong Jiayi weren't even close friends at first. He could only remember each other because of the Zhong family in Kyoto, although there is no so-called Zhong family in Kyoto now.

  Seeing the silence of the other party, Zhong Jiayi also knew what he was thinking in his heart at this time, but the two of them had a tacit understanding and did not mention that topic. Zhong Jiayi then spoke: "Back then, Jian Yu proposed the idea that ordinary people and awakened people should be together. All the awakened people were surprised by the concept of being on equal footing, but this rule has been set down like this. I didn't understand it at first. Many awakened people even left the Dawn Base and went to other bases because of this. But slowly, I understood."

  Speaking of this, Zhong Jiayi showed a gentle smile on his face and continued: "Jian Yu is telling everyone that this is still the light, warm and humane world before the end of the world. No matter who you are, as long as you have something If you pay, you will get the same reward. There is still the last piece of pure land for mankind in this world."

  Hearing this, Bai Xiao, as an ordinary person, was extremely shocked. After all the events in Kyoto, he knew better than anyone how difficult it was to do all this. It was not that there were no peaceful days in Kyoto at the beginning, but it became more and more difficult day by day. Slowly disappearing into nothing over the course of a day.

  It's not that Su Jing has not taken care of it, but the awakened people seem to look down on ordinary people from the bottom of their hearts. In the hearts of all of them, the base is saved by them, so they can do whatever they want to the weak, and even dominate them. everything of.

  He couldn't imagine how Jian Yu could withstand all the pressure and achieve all this by herself. Is this the person Su Tianning likes?

  "Why... why are you telling me this?" Bai Xiao pursed his lips for a long time before uttering these words.