7.17 - Let's date (End)

The official did not prepare too many programs, but instead added many mini-games. When entering, the staff issued name badges to everyone, corresponding to the number.

  All the official game participants were randomly selected after scrolling on the screen and calling the game. At the beginning, the game was inevitably awkward because they didn't know each other.

  After two innocuous mini-games, the atmosphere at the scene became obviously more heated, and the official started the third game.

  The emcee held the card and said with a smile: "Our third game, which many people should be familiar with, is called 'Guess Better than You'. It tests tacit understanding. If you want to know who in the vast sea of ​​people has a tacit understanding with you, try it. Just know, okay, without further ado, let's start scrolling on the big screen!"

  As the very long tail tone of the first emcee fell, a total of six shots appeared on the huge screen with jumping numbers.

  Almost everyone present stared at the screen without blinking, feeling anxious but also holding a small expectation in their hearts. If they could play games with the Immortal...

  The emcee ignored everyone's thoughts and waved his hand: "Stop!"

  As the numbers suddenly stopped, the expressions of everyone present varied from joy to worry. As the emcee called out groups of numbers, the people named appeared one by one. Ling Han and Suilin were among them. , by coincidence they were partners until the last group.

  No. 1685 and 1686.

  No one at the scene answered, so the master of ceremonies had no choice but to call out again: "Who are numbers 1685 and 1686?"

  Everyone looked at the name tags of the people around them, but found that there were none. Suddenly a weak voice sounded in the crowd: "Well... I remember that Chi Yu's name tag seems to be 1685."

  As these words fell, everyone suddenly turned their attention to Chi Yu, who was deep in thought not far away.

  Qin Chi felt that countless unknown sights suddenly appeared on his body. Somewhat confused, he raised his head and saw everyone looking at him. What was going on? Qin Chi was talking to the system and looked confused.

  As he moved, the badge on his chest was immediately revealed, and it was 1685.

  It wasn't until he stepped onto the stage and everyone was talking to each other that Qin Chi guessed that he was being played?

  The emcee immediately smiled when he saw the people on stage and said: "I didn't expect that No. 1685 was actually the Immortal. Who here is the lucky person No. 1686, who is lucky enough to play games with the Immortal?"

  Now everyone was looking for the lucky number 1686. Until two or three minutes passed, with everyone looking forward to it, when the emcee was about to re-select someone, Xia Houqin finally returned to the hall after answering the phone, and then everyone was talking. He stepped onto the stage with a look of envy, jealousy and hatred.

  When the emcee saw that everyone had arrived, he clarified the rules: "You can't speak, you can't move your lips, you can only use body movements to express objects or events for your partner to guess. You get one point for a correct guess, and no points are deducted for wrong guesses. The team that scores more points within five minutes wins."

  Xia Houqin looked at Qin Chi, who was expressionless, for advice and said, "You guess or should I guess?"

  Qin Chi was initially prepared to say that he had guessed, but then he gave up the idea after thinking of Ling Han not far away, and asked Xia Houqin to guess.