1.7 - Your opponent Black Heart Lotus is officially online

The rusty old door opened with a creaking sound, and a chubby middle-aged man with a flattering smile welcomed Cen Shunjing in, who was holding Cen Chen.

  While leading the way, he kept pouring all kinds of beautiful words on Cen Shunjing, while telling the various difficulties of the orphanage without revealing anything. When he talked about the emotional parts, he couldn't help but get red in his eyes and secretly wiped away tears. .

  Seeing this, Cen Shunjing felt cold in his heart, and sneered at this person's various cryptic remarks. The information on his desk showed that this person was one of the two vice-deans, but as a vice-dean He secretly embezzled donations from the orphanage many times and fostered more than one lover.

  In order to make money quickly, he has recently reached out to many children with outstanding looks, and has done shady things behind their backs. If he hadn't been too busy in the past six months, he would have taken care of them long ago, but it's not too late now .

  Cen Shunjing is not the kind of playboy who gets hot-headed and throws away money casually when someone praises him. Although he usually plays low in front of Cen Chen, anyone who has dealt with him in Kyoto doesn't know that the inside of this guy's cut is black. .

  Finally, after feeling Cen Chen's movements in his arms, Cen Shunjing stopped and saw Cen Chen's head, which had been quietly buried in the crook of his neck, slowly poked out and looked steadily at the corner not far away.

  There is an osmanthus tree planted in the corner of the courtyard. Because it is already winter, the branches are not beautiful because of the protruding light. However, Cen Chen seems to see the scene of the tree full of osmanthus flowers blooming through time and space. He has been expressionless all this time. Qíng's face is also a little softer, which is not noticeable.

  Seeing this, Cen Shunjing also had a soft smile on his face and said, "Since Xiaochen likes osmanthus so much, then we should plant two of them at home, okay?"

  "Um."

  Hearing his rare response, Cen Shunjing felt flattered, with a look of joy and surprise on his lips. Over the past six months, he had almost become accustomed to the other party's various kinds of ignoring him. This time, he just asked questions out of habit. But he didn't expect that the other party actually responded to him.

  "Then where does Xiaochen want to plant it? In the backyard or in the front yard? If it is planted in the front yard, then we can build a pavilion for Xiaochen next to it. Xiaochen can usually have snacks in it, and when he is tired, he can Take a nap in it, and if it is planted in the backyard, then build an artificial pond next to it, and raise some koi in the pond. Xiaochen can chat with the koi when something happens, what do you think, Xiaochen?"

  In order for Cen Chen to continue speaking, Cen Shunjing immediately sketched a blueprint in his mind. At the end of his speech, his tone was full of longing. Unfortunately, Cen Chen never responded to the second sentence, and his face returned to a straight look. His face was expressionless as before, but his eyes were still glued to the sweet-scented osmanthus tree.

  As if aware of the faint expectation in his heart, Cen Shunjing released him from his arms, and saw Cen Chen moving to the osmanthus tree not far away in small steps, as if he had done it thousands of times.

  In mid-air, countless question marks flashed in Qilin's mind. He flew around the humble-looking osmanthus tree several times carefully with a blank look on his face, but he didn't find anything special about this tree. What is the master singing now? Where?

  ["Master, what are you doing?"]

  ["Fishing." Yu Ziyan's tone was meaningful. 】

  Shouldn't fishing be done where there is water? How is it possible to catch fish by running under a sweet-scented osmanthus tree? Master, isn't this because autism has been hallucinating for too long?