3.16 - The young master finally lost his temper

royal palace

  Li Chengqian, who had just returned to the palace, angrily swept all the tea sets on the table to the ground. The porcelain fell to the ground and fell into pieces with a loud cracking sound.

  "Li Chengyan, Li Chengyan, it's Li Chengyan again." Thinking of the scene where his father had just praised Li Chengyan's love in front of all the officials, Li Chengqian was trembling with anger.

  He is the future prince of Dajing. Who is Li Chengyan? A bastard who ran out of nowhere and dared to steal things from him. Thinking that his father has paid more and more attention to Li Chengyan in recent years, he feels more and more urgent. It's getting thicker.

  no! You have to think of a way, you have to find a way. If it doesn't work, then... Thinking of this, a bloodthirsty smile appeared on Li Chengqian's face.

  If it doesn't work, then use force to solve it!

  Thinking that he held nearly one-third of the military power in the inner city, Li Chengqian felt reassured. He straightened out his somewhat messy clothes, returned to his usual calm demeanor, and headed towards the study.

  "Your Highness, this is the greeting card sent by someone from Tianji Pavilion today."

  Li Chengqian made a movement in his hand, raised his head and saw the greeting card in the hand of someone not far away. Seeing this, the person below immediately presented the thing with a wink.

  After Li Chengqian read it, he couldn't help laughing three times. Someone came to give him a pillow when he was really dozing off. If he could get in touch with Tianji Pavilion, the money problems that had been bothering him before would be solved now. Thinking of this , he wrote back a confidential letter to the other party with a stroke of his pen.

  Fang Qingyi frowned and threw the reply letter in his hand into the carbon basin, and said in an unclear tone: "Fengyue Pavilion."

  Seeing Fang Qingyi's frown, the housekeeper thought that he was worried about the safety of the place, so he couldn't help but suggested: "Sir, Fengyue Pavilion is a famous male sex spot in the city. I'm afraid you might not be safe if you go alone." It's safe, why don't I send a few people to follow you?"

  Fang Qingyi came back to his senses and said: "No need, just let Fang Zhou follow."

  Seeing this, the housekeeper did not dare to say anything more. Seeing that the other party had no other instructions, he stepped back and left.

  ["Is this Fengyue Pavilion the same Fengyue Pavilion?"]

  ["Yes, Master, you want to..." Qilin's somewhat uncertain voice came. 】

  [Fang Qingyi closed his eyes and whispered softly: "If there is a chance..." I will. 】

  Time flew by, and in a blink of an eye, the time agreed with the prince came. Fang Qingyi dressed formally and went out with Fang Zhou.

  "Li Chengqian made an appointment with people from Tianji Pavilion?" Li Chengyan raised his head, frowning, and put down the scroll he originally held in his hand.

  "Yes, Your Highness, do you think we should go over and take a look? And today's post belongs to His Excellency Tianji."

  "Don't Tianji Pavilion never interact with others? Why this time?"

  "My subordinates don't know it, but a secret source came to report that the person who met the prince this time was Yi Qing, the master of Tianji Pavilion who has never appeared from the beginning to the end."