2

☆ 2. Game app【Change】

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Game App [Change]

"Why did the stars fall again? Can it still work?" Xie Xingzhu was very irritable at this time.

It's not that he doesn't know that Zhao Peng and others like to take advantage of him, but it doesn't matter. He has a lot of money. It doesn't matter if he has three melons or two dates. He just gives it to him. Even if he finds someone to do it for him, it still costs money.

But lets forget that the so-called great master failed to lead him to points last time.

But this was the second time. Even though he had a new master, he still failed to improve his score. Instead, he dropped a small amount!

This made him unbearable. He didn't care about the skin money, but he couldn't lose the stars.

Yes, he is a sub-slave.

If you can't score in ranked, don't get stars, and don't want to win, can you still call it ranked?

Xie Xingzhu didn't care what they thought, he wouldn't be ranked with Zhao Peng and the others anyway.

Zhao Peng suddenly became alert. After living through hard times, he could sense the emotions of others clearly and quickly.

The enemy was really angry this time.

This is not good. We finally caught a fat sheep who is stupid and has a lot of money but doesn't care about it. How can we let him escape without losing his hair?

He quickly exchanged glances with Zhen Jian, who was in the next bed.

Zhao Peng got up and got out of bed, with his big hands combing his hair. He squeezed to Xie Xingzhu's bedside with his head drooped. He was very upset: "I'm sorry Xie Xingzhu, it's all my fault. I didn't expect that all those data accounts he borrowed belonged to others. I was deceived by him. Well, actually he is not a great god."

Zhen Jian, who was waiting aside, showed Xie Xingzhu the game's private chat page very politely.

Xie Xingzhu turned around and glanced at the private chat, and found that the great master had already told the truth. He was just here to cheat people, and he cast a wide net.

At this moment, Yu Shuo passed by: "Hetui!"

Zhao Peng lowered his eyelids to cover the hatred in his eyes.

Being disturbed by Yu Shuo, the atmosphere in the dormitory suddenly became a little subtle.

Sun Chong had a bad temper. Seeing this, he rolled up his sleeves and pulled on his slippers and wanted to have a fight with Yu Shuo, but was stopped by Zhen Jian.

"Hey, let's talk it over. We are all buddies in the same dormitory. Why are we still fighting? This won't make people in other dormitories laugh."

Sun Chong raised his chin towards Yu Shuo and said, "Yu Shuo, I have something to say. What are you talking about, why are you so weird? Who are you looking down on with a sinister face all day long, you sinister four-eyed guy."

Sun Chong had long disliked Yu Shuo, and his goddess posted on WeChat Moments every day to say how good Yu Shuo looked. Fortunately, Shuai Xuexue is the male god in her eyes.

Nonsence! Yu Shuo is an insidious four-eyed boy. A grown man bathes and washes clothes every day and loves hygiene. He looks down on them every day because he is handsome, well-educated and rich, and he sabotages their plans again and again, such as Now.