147

☆ 147. Transaction completed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After the transaction was completed,

the delivery teams in City A went smoothly. Six delivery teams led by superpowers stopped at the edge of City A to rest.

According to the directions provided by the management, they only need to walk through here and walk for an hour before they step out of City A and onto a national highway.

There they can meet teams sent from other cities. When the time comes to hand over the things to each other, their mission will be completed.

Now is the time for the team to rest.

In the team, an ordinary resident who looked to be in his forties was carefully holding the nutritional solution that his family had finally bought with points.

His family was poor, so he didn't have many points after buying sun protection clothes and raincoats. He could only get two bags in exchange for them, so he kept them all close to his body at the moment.

If he hadn't won this mission opportunity and thought that he would be rewarded if he returned safely, his wife would not spend her points on it.

Now he was wearing sun protection clothing, feeling cool and comfortable under the fierce sun. Taking advantage of the break to rest and recuperate, he tore open a corner of the bag and poured the nutrient solution onto the bottle cap and sipped it.

The nutritious liquid with a strong strawberry flavor slides into your throat.

Although it was only a small sip, it was enough for him to savor it carefully. After smacking his lips twice, he sighed:

"Huh - thanks to the nutrient solution for sale in our underground city, this thing is so convenient. One bite can make up for the whole meal." I've been there for most of the day. If I exchanged this for food, I don't know how much food I would have to carry."

A bag of nutrient solution has 12 points. If I exchange all of it for food, I can only exchange it for six steamed buns or four flatbreads.

Hey, life is not easy. The price of food in the dungeon has increased. Fortunately, the increase is not that severe. Those who have some points in their hands will not starve to death.

The journey is long and the weather is hot. Just a few steamed buns and flatbreads are not enough for an adult man like him.

Moreover, these are dry food, and there are no side dishes, so they can only be mixed with mineral water and swallowed whole.

Its not impossible if you want to eat better, but those require points!

Even if he has enough points, he can buy better food. If he brings too much, he has to worry about the hot weather in case the food goes rancid before he completes the task.

Many residents around him were like his family, gritting their teeth and going to Xie's shop to buy one or two bags of nutrient solution.

Now everyone mixed it with mineral water and ate it.

This purchase of mineral water is another point.

However, among the superpowers following this time, there are water superpowers. Each person only needs to spend one point per day to get 550ml of clean water, which is more cost-effective than buying bottled water in the dungeon alone.

And this water-type superpower has already earned hundreds of points just by selling water along the way, which arouses everyone's envy, but no one dares to be cautious.