135

☆ 135. Stone

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Shitou

and the others didn't care about the things on the shelves and rushed out of the supermarket as if they were running away.

It's just that two legs can't run as fast as four legs.

As soon as he walked into the rain, Xie Xingzhu felt that the squeaking sound was getting closer and closer, as if he was close to his ears.

When he turned around, the mouse with strange red eyes bared its fangs and lunged towards him.

Xie Xingzhu looked at the sharp claws and swallowed in horror.

It wouldn't be a big deal if he was scratched with a claw or his clothes were torn, but if he didn't get a piece of flesh torn off, it would be considered that he should not die today!

Moreover, at first glance, this mouse looks like it is dirty. It is unknown where it protrudes from, and it is unknown how many germs are hidden on its body. Its claws are all black!

Xie Xingzhu was very disgusted.

In the flash of lightning, Xie Xingzhu urgently took his backpack to block it. He heard a "stab" sound and the backpack split into three pieces in front of him.

"Hiss—"

Xie Xingzhu's eyes widened, and he felt sad for a while holding the "corpse" in his backpack.

He bought this from the mall, and it broke after just a few uses!

This damn mouse, Xie Xingzhu's hatred for it deepened even more.

The mouse's attack was originally intended to hit the living body in front of him, but he cleverly blocked it. His heart suddenly became filled with resentment, and his squeaking voice became even shriller.

During the period when Xie Xingzhu was feeling depressed, the mouse barked three times, and then its body grew an inch larger.

Yu Shuo had no time to be shocked and could only tell everyone to run away.

I dont know if its because the mouse has grown bigger, but its speed has slowed down, and it has always maintained a close distance from Xie Xingzhu and the others.

It neither shakes them off nor swoops in to bite them.

Yu Shuo looked at this scene and breathed a sigh of relief, but the next moment his heart became excited again.

Yan Ke, who fell at the back of the team, seemed to be unable to run anymore. The mouse had already moved its target from Xie Xingzhu to Yan Ke.

Yu Shuo pursed his lips when he saw this, and whispered to Zhang Shuo and Xie Xingzhu: "It's definitely not possible to run like this. We have to find a way to kill it."

Otherwise, let alone Yan Ke, even the three of them will have to finish the game.

"But the mouse's claws are too sharp. I don't know what can be done against it." Xie Xingzhu frowned. He still remembered the backpack he had thrown away.

Zhang Shuo has been observing his surroundings. There is a hardware store not far ahead. This kind of store usually sells some steel materials.

He then said: "I don't know if steel has any effect on it."

There was no choice at this time whether it would be useful or not. It was better than running all the time. Yu Shuo made up his mind, "Try it first, even if you knock it unconscious." ."