77

☆ 77. Know

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

" Captain

Xia, what's going on? Didn't you say that no half-insect people except those present know about it?" Zhu Zhi stared at Xia Li closely, wanting to rush up and shake his shoulders.

"It was the two half-insect men who were clearing the snow who let it slip." The guard who came back to report the news couldn't bear that Team Xia was scolded, so he kindly explained for Team Xia.

Little did he know that the more he explained, the angrier Zhu Zhi became, "Why do the half-insects from the snow clearing team also know about this?"

It's no wonder that Zhu Zhi made such a fuss regardless of his image, they didn't know yet. How did these bugs come, and these black bugs have not been eliminated. If the residents who broke in saw the current situation of the planting area, they would make a fuss and cause panic.

Zhu Zhi glanced at Weihuo vaguely. If Weihuo could tell them the secret of his land, the guards would be able to eliminate the bugs in a short time. But judging from Weihuo's current attitude, it doesn't matter if he doesn't talk nonsense in front of the residents. OK

Xia Li took the initiative to stand up and admit his mistake, "It was my mistake at work. Two members of the snow clearing team saw something strange in the planting area in the morning. I failed to let them stay here and instead asked them to keep it secret and go back. I also Send someone to keep an eye on them, but where are the guards?"

"The guards were keeping an eye on them all the way, but the two men couldn't hide anything on their faces. They were exposed by the fellow workers who saw through them at a glance and then told them something. ." By the time the guard noticed something was wrong and wanted to step forward to stop it, it was already too late.

It spreads from person to person, and thats how the residents know.

"Now not only the residents of this town are coming, but also the residents of Xikou Town." As

soon as the guard who reported the news finished speaking, as if to confirm the accuracy of his words, a noise came from the door of the planting area.

If you listen carefully, you can tell that this is another argument between the residents and the guards at the door.

The leading half-insect man grabbed the guard's hand and asked: "Brother guard, please tell us if there are insects in the planting area? Will our town also perish?" "Is

Wusen Town going to die too ? ? Then we who have just arrived will have to find another way out again."

"I said that we shouldn't come to Wusen Town. Now that we haven't rested enough and we have to rush again, we might as well go farther away from the beginning. Town."

"Don't make sarcastic remarks here. No one here will stop you from going to other towns. The key is, can you get there?" Who didn't know that he was such a badass on the way, he almost froze to death. .

More and more residents gathered at the door. The guards were too frustrated just to prevent residents from entering the planting area and could not be distracted to answer their questions.

The guards' silence gradually made the residents' hearts thump. In their eyes, this was a disguised acquiescence that the matter was true.

"It's over, it's over now."

"We want to see Captain Xia and the clan leaders! We want to see what's inside the planting area!" A resident in the crowd shouted, quickly prompting the other half-insect people to react.