15

☆ 15. Fu An

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Uncle Fu An

smiled with satisfaction, "I didn't lie to you."

Yuan Yi was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

"Is this chili sauce? It feels so good and warm."

When various bean pastes were popular, his family followed suit and bought them, but they all smelled bad. In the end, the family had no choice but to eat them.

He ate hot sauce every day when he opened his eyes. In his dreams, the hot sauce was chasing him, and his whole body was soaked in hot sauce from the inside out.

Its not enough if you dont eat it. The people who sell hot sauce are so good at deceiving. They say that this hot sauce is developed by the first star. They brag that people outside are crazy about it. They also say that after eating this hot sauce, you will never feel cold at night in winter. , and the hot sauce this man sells is extremely cheap, with a big bottle for one gold coin. Even though it smells extremely bad, a large number of residents flock to it.

Everyone buys hot sauce for the remaining gold coins and does not pay attention to other foods.

Even the half-insect man from the neighboring town came to buy it, and that man made a lot of money in just a few days.

At first, some people doubted that it really had such an effect?

Unexpectedly, the man turned around and took a bottle of hot sauce and gave each person a spoonful. After tasting it, everyone endured the stench and felt their bodies warm, so they regarded it as a treasure.

The wealthy half-insects spend most of their wealth on hot sauce, while the poor half-insects tighten their belts and try their best to buy a bottle.

In the first few days of winter, everyone was still very comfortable. We relied on hot sauce to keep warm every night, and felt that the days were finally looking forward to.

Then every day when I visit you, the question is how much hot sauce your family has stocked? Oops, so-and-so has no gold coins to buy and is looking for someone to borrow them. Hey, when the children of that family got married, they asked each other to send hot sauce directly to their homes...

Unfortunately, the good times did not last long. Within two days, it was revealed that half of the people died at night because of the increased pollution in their bodies after eating hot sauce. Some people still ate the hot sauce. Frozen to death in the night.

When this news was released, all the residents of the town panicked. By the time everyone realized that it was a scam and wanted to compensate the person, the person had already fled to live on another planet.

That winter was simply a purgatory on earth. Some people were talking to themselves happily one day, but the next day they were found dead by their families, turned into insects in their houses, and finally wrapped in a roll of straw mat and buried in the forest.

It's good to have family members collect the bodies. Often those who were refugees who fled to survive mistakenly believed that this person bought hot sauce and died. After running around all their lives, there was no one to collect the bodies. In the small town, you can see frozen and hard bodies every few meters. corpse.

Although his family has not reduced its membership, everyone has become so thin that they are as weak as refugees.

... Yuan Yi's eyes widened and he said in disbelief: "The toxins and pollution seem to have stopped causing trouble. What the hell is going on?" Unlike in the past where