29

☆ 29. Dig coal

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

"Digging for coal"

"Boss, please hurry up." Finally

, after a table of half-insects had finished eating and left, the eldest brother started urging the boss before his butt even touched the chair.

Four people sat together.

The half-insect man at the next table watched with curiosity as the four people mysteriously took out a bag from their arms. When they discovered that it was a big egg wrapped in a bag, they felt a sense of contempt in their hearts.

What kind of treasure did he think these people bought? He tightly guarded it in his arms. It was just a big white egg and a big hard-boiled black egg. As for that?

Who would steal this?

The half-insect man then thought that it might be their first time to eat in the inner area, and the noodles they ordered were the cheapest. A group of half-insect men who had never seen the world were not worthy of his attention.

The half-insect man was hula-ho-la-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ing the seafood noodles, which are said to be the most expensive and delicious ones in the store.

It is said to be seafood noodles, but it is just a few fish fillets, a few shrimps and a few pieces of shell meat on the surface, and a ball of kelp shreds and half a soft-boiled egg are added here and there.

The fifth planet is surrounded by forests and trees. Wherever there is real seafood, even if you go to other planets to buy it, it will spoil halfway because of the long distance.

So seafood noodles are just a gimmick, mostly bought by half-insect people who suddenly become rich to show off.

Of course, a truly wealthy half-worm would drive to a planet surrounded by seas to eat authentic seafood noodles.

The person at the next table saved enough gold coins to move into the inner area in the summer.

Just as he was enjoying the seafood noodles, a strange fragrance came into his nose, looming.

The seafood noodles in my mouth suddenly lost their flavor.

"What does this smell like? Boss, have you made any new noodles?"

The boss was still busy in the kitchen, thinking that the guest wanted to eat other noodles, so he quickly came out and asked doubtfully: "Is this noodle not to the guest's taste?"

It shouldn't be. Recently, many half-insect people have come to the store to order this seafood noodles, and the feedback they have received is very good.

The boss was mired in self-doubt.

At this time, another customer asked the boss whether the store was making noodles.

The tea eggs that have cooled down are not as fragrant as the ones fresh out of the pot, and the fragrance is much lighter.

The four people didn't care and opened the bag and peeled off the eggshells.

Use chopsticks to break the egg in half and soak it in the noodle soup.

The tea eggs soaked in soup became warm again. Although they were not as satisfying as those eaten at the stall owner's house, they still tasted delicious.

Taking a sip of noodles with chopsticks and then biting into an egg, they were full and delicious at the same time. The tea eggs could also neutralize the peculiar smell of the noodles. The four of them were very satisfied with this meal.