123

☆ 123. In front of the shop

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After walking in front of the shop

for more than half an hour, the three of them walked faintly to a shopping street.

This is not the neighborhood they live in.

Judging from the few convenience stores and supermarkets, this shopping street is much smaller than other places.

But this is the shopping street closest to the underground city.

Before the three people arrived, many residents were already searching for supplies in the store.

"Let's separate here, Brother Zhang Shuo. Meet here in two hours."

Xie Xingzhu glanced at the time on his phone. It was now around six in the morning.

Two hours later, it's only around eight o'clock. It will be almost nine o'clock when we gather here and go back together.

Try to get back before the sun rises.

"Okay, I'll see you in two hours, little boss, you two should pay attention to your safety."

Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo watched each other rush into a street convenience store.

"Let's go too." Xie Xingzhu turned around and said to Shuo.

While others rushed into one shop after another with sweat on their faces, they walked calmly on the street and observed their surroundings.

He wants to get a car.

This came up in a family meeting between the two families last night.

Going out on foot to collect supplies like today will be frequent in the future, and they can't just sit there and have nothing. The best way is to get a car. It doesn't have to be a good one, and it doesn't have to be a car, as long as it can tow things.

And he and Da Yu walked around and didn't see any cars parked nearby, except for the row of shared bicycles on the street.

Xie Xingzhu felt helpless looking at the bicycles that were shiny and shiny from the sun.

When I touched the car seat cushion, it was black and very heat-absorbing, causing the seat cushion to be extremely hot.

He could only turn on his mobile phone and scan the code to unlock it, put the five bikes into the storage ring while no one noticed, and then pushed the few bikes he wanted to ride away to the shade.

"What should I do? Do I really want to ride back on this bicycle that doesn't even have a back seat?"

Xie Xingzhu was stunned, eyes wide open, expecting Big Fish to come up with the second option.

In fact, Yu Shuo didn't want to, but now they didn't have a choice. They could still ride bicycles, but they might not even be able to touch bicycles in a while.

Yu Shuo sighed silently in his heart, and said: "If you want to drive more, cars need to be refueled, battery cars need to be charged, and only bicycles can move with a little effort." "

As much as you can carry is a little bit. , after all, it is used to deceive others."

It seems that this is indeed the case, Xie Xingzhu rubbed his chin and thought deeply.

Having said that, it takes courage to really ride a bicycle in the summer.

Xie Xingzhu lowered his head and reluctantly got on the bicycle. He kicked off the bicycle and the wheels turned very fast.