76

☆ 76. Threat

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Threat

Weiho walked quickly on the way to the planting area carrying a bag of seeds.

Half of the green leafy vegetables he picked yesterday were fried by him as dinner for him and Johel. It turned out that the grown vegetables were indeed crisper and more tender than the unpurified ones picked from the wild.

The most important thing is that the soil quality has been improved with chemicals and the seeds produced by the game. The pollution level of the green leafy vegetables grown is only level one.

Compared with purified vegetables, first-grade green leafy vegetables only have a slight bitterness when stir-fried. When placed in hot pot, the bitterness can be completely masked by the spicy pot. The pollution is also negligible and will not quickly aggravate the pollution in the body. .

For residents, such a level was unimaginable before. Now that it has been successfully grown, everyone may be able to eat it in the future.

However, for the sake of the restaurant's reputation, he still had to purify the vegetables that were contaminated at this level.

This time when I went to the planting area, I not only picked all the remaining green leafy vegetables in the field, but also scattered some water radish seeds.

According to this growth rate, in the future, vegetables in restaurants will no longer need to be provided by seasoning shops.

However, Weihuo had a good idea. Before he had gone far, he faced the guards who came out to look for him.

This was the first time he saw the town guard looking in a hurry. The moment he saw him, the guard's frantic pace gradually became orderly until he stopped in front of him.

The guard whispered: "Shopkeeper, something happened in the planting area. Our summer team and planting researchers are waiting for you." Weihuo

wanted to know what happened in the planting area, but the two of them were on the commercial street, and there were people everywhere around them. The early half-insect people.

Weihuo looked around. The surrounding residents were frightened by the guards' hurried appearance and were looking towards them nervously.

This is not a place for talking. Weihuo and the guard walked forward. When there were no residents around, Weihuo asked, "What happened to the planting area?"

"Except for your land and the people in it. Vegetables, other researchers fields are full of black bugs and all the vegetables have been eaten up by black bugs.

In other words, Wusen Town is also facing the same disaster as Xikou Town.

This was the first situation that came to Viho's mind.

But only his land is fine. Why?

With this doubt, the two of them arrived at the planting area no matter how slowly they walked.

Now there are not only planting researchers and Xia Li in the planting area, but also the patriarchs of big families.

Weihuo was stunned for a moment when he saw the figures of the clan leaders, and then suddenly understood the next second.

Also, if such a big thing happened, how could these clan leaders remain indifferent.

Xia Li kept paying attention to the door. As soon as Weihuo and the guards came in, he spotted them with his peripheral vision.