169

☆ 169. Chapter 169

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 169

A new large shop named [Xies Shop] opened in the external area market. According to a certain half-worm person that day, cooking with the ingredients sold in this shop is really comparable to the food in the Chongchong restaurant. food!

There are many products, good ingredients and even seeds for sale. Does such a good shop really exist?

Even if a half-insect person revealed the news, few customers dared to come to the door for a while, and everyone was still waiting to see.

Most of the residents were wary of what the half-insect man said. What he said was so miraculous, he must have been invited by the store!

This matter started a month ago, when suddenly one day a group of traders came to the market in Wusen Town and rented a large shop.

The team of traders dragged cart after cart of goods into the store, filling the counters and shelves inside and out.

The market a month ago didn't have as many stalls and shops as it does now, and everyone immediately welcomed the newly opened shops.

There are so many goods. Every day when they look at those familiar shops, they know what they sell and the prices. Even if the new shops sell the same things as other shops, it still makes them feel novel.

On the day the store opened, the residents were very considerate and would go to the store whether they wanted to buy or not.

After wandering around, everyone discovered that this shop sells seeds.

News of the newly opened shop selling seeds spread like wildfire, and in less than two days the residents who heard about it were all sold out, along with other goods.

Then the shop owner dragged a bag of seeds from the truck and put it on the shelf.

Everyone thought that Wusen Town would no longer have to worry about seeds.

A week later, the shop owner closed the door and announced that he was going to purchase goods. Hulala led the team and drove out of Wusen Town amid the cheers of the residents.

Everyone has been looking forward to it for three or four days. Every half-insect person who comes to the market will ask about the seed planting situation of each shop, and also hopes that the shop owner will bring back some goods.

But who would have expected that on the fifth day, a half-insect man ran to the door of the shop crying and just sat there crying without asking anyone.

It was only when the half-insect man's family came over that everyone knew what had happened.

The seeds sold in this store cannot germinate! All the gold coins everyone spent were wasted.

This sounds okay. Not only did every household buy a lot, but the price of the seeds has been so high that it cannot come down. Even buying a small pack costs dozens of gold coins.

There were not many shops outside that had seeds. It was hard to find one that had so many. No matter how reluctant they were, they still gritted their teeth and spent hundreds of gold coins.

If it can't germinate, then why did they buy it?

Some people don't believe this, thinking that this family is unlucky and just bought bad seeds. After all, there are so many seeds, and they know that they can't all be good.