176

☆ 176. Extra ①

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Extra ①

The irritating and muggy rainy season has less than two days left to end.

Due to the rainy season, many half-insect people who come to Wusen Town naturally do not dare to walk alone in the rainy season. Not only will they not be able to go back, but they are also very likely to die on the way. It is better to stay in Wusen Town. Now they can only rest. Can't go anywhere in the hotel.

Viho knew that during the rainy season, the atmosphere among the town residents would become increasingly depressed day by day, so when he saw this, Viho took the opportunity to start an event.

Tourists staying at Chongchong Hotel enjoy a 20% discount during the rainy season, and can also go to Chongchong Restaurant to receive a small piece of hot pot base every day.

Not to mention the 20% discount, just that small piece of hot pot base attracted a large number of hesitant half-worms to choose to stay at the Chongchong Hotel.

Now that the rainy season is coming to an end, the residents of the town have changed from the previous sluggish atmosphere, and everyone is excited. Even the heavy rain can't dampen the enthusiasm of these half-insect people. There are even bold half-insect people who follow the guards to go hunting in the wild. Even tourists are fascinated by it.

And all this is because Boss Wei is getting married to his partner!

The town residents have no way of knowing who Boss Weis partner is and when the two got together.

But who is Boss Wei?

If you catch any resident of Wusen Town, he will tell him passionately that the person who leads Wusen Town to prosperity and allows the residents to have food, clothing and work is the person who owns Chongchong Restaurant and Hotel. Boss - Viho!

At this moment, their boss Wei will hold a wedding with his partner at Chongchong Restaurant on the day after the rainy season ends.

This is not only the first big happy event in Wusen Town in many years, but also a happy event that all the residents of the town want to send their blessings.

The second great joy that comes with the wedding is naturally related to the residents.

On the day of the wedding, Chongchong Restaurant will set up a flowing banquet for three days.

I heard that not only would there be food commonly found in restaurants, but there would also be many things they had never eaten or heard of before.

Running water seats! Its still three days!

As soon as the news came out, the half-Chongchong people who had eaten the food at Chongchong Restaurant and knew the price suddenly became happy. The residents who had not tasted it due to lack of money or various reasons also showed expressions of yearning and desire.

Even the tourists staying at the hotel in Wusen Town became restless.

The arrival of the rainy season has forced some places that require open-air work to halt progress.

The advantage of working under the guards is that they can stop working two days before the rainy season and rest early.

Those who have a home to return to go home, and those who are homeless can sleep in the built houses, and the two-day holiday in advance has become a day for them to go shopping together.

At this time, there was a circle of homeless half-insect people surrounding the construction site in the outer area, including Zhao Peng and Sun Chong.

"Have you heard? Boss Wei is getting married. What gifts are you going to give?"