72

☆ 72. New products

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

It only took about ten minutes for Xinpin

to learn the whole story from He Yi.

Not to mention Weihuo, even Xie Xingzhu, who was lying behind Weihuo and eavesdropping, did not expect that Fu An not only had a spice shop in the outer area, but also had a shop in the inner commercial street.

Almost instantly he thought of the contract Weiho had signed with Fu An.

There won't be any problems with that contract, right?

Weihuo also had this idea, and he thought even more.

Whether it is the half-insect people who follow Fu An or the sister who has been tortured, they all show that Fu An will never be a half-insect person who is content with the status quo. How can he come all the way to the fifth star to open a shop? Ambitious businessman.

Since he is a businessman, it is impossible for him not to want to earn more gold coins. It seems that he took advantage of the contract, but in fact, Fu An lost nothing at all.

Not only did he not lose anything, he made a lot of money from all aspects. Among them, his shop was cleaned by Fu An's clerks. They only had to sacrifice a little rest time to earn two wages and eat the food he cooked. Such a good thing This is something that other half-insect people wouldn't even dare to think about.

Moreover, the ingredients he used when setting up the stall were all taken from Fu An, which allowed Fu An to earn gold coins.

He did benefit a lot from this.

But this does not serve as an excuse for Fu An to hide the whole thing from him.

I guess in Fu An's eyes, he was just a big fat sheep covered in golden light, and he was the only one in Wusen Town, so he had to be caught hard.

Weihuo kept his head down and remained silent, immersed in his own world. In He Yi's eyes, the shop owner was deeply shocked after hearing all this.

Also, who would have thought that their little brother An would be like this.

He Yi stood upright at the door of the store as if he was standing in a penalty stand. He didn't dare to breathe, and his heart was pounding.

Weihuo moved the bag in his hand, and the heavy ingredients reminded him that today was not the time to talk.

Glancing at the extremely tense He Yi in front of him, judging from the guilty look on his face and the way he peeked at him from time to time, he probably knew about this.

"I have something to do today and I'll come see Fu An another day and we'll discuss it in detail then."

"Okay, I'll tell Brother An."

He was relieved that the shop owner could still talk to him calmly. He watched the shop owner drive away and congratulated him. Yi let out a long sigh of relief. The atmosphere was so depressing that he almost suffocated to death.

Even if He Yi was standing outside the car, Xie Xingzhu, who was lying in the car, could feel Weihuo's anger even more.

He scratched his hair irritably. He had never comforted anyone in his life. He didn't think it was anything before, but now he wished he could sign up for a class and study further.

But there is a first time for everything, and experience is accumulated. Just like what Yu Shuo said to him, if you have something to say, you should treat Weihuo well.