171

☆ 171. Chapter 171

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171

A wall seems to separate two worlds. Xie Xingzhu is sitting in the back kitchen of the restaurant, and his whole figure seems to be split in half. The other half is receiving the laughter and laughter from the residents in the front hall, eating meat with big mouthfuls, and the sound of chewing loudly pierces his ears. The body is restless.

The other half is quietly enjoying the tranquility and warmth of the kitchen.

"There is another dish, it will be ready soon. Are you anxious?" Weihuo smiled and brought two bowls of hot rice.

Xie Xingzhu, who was still in a daze, stood up when he heard the voice, took two steps forward and quickly took the bowl from Weihuo's hand, stumbling and saying: "No hurry, no hurry, just rest for a while."

Xie Xingzhu was embarrassed. He rubbed his ears. What he said was not polite. In the past few days, everyone has been eating food from the mall. It was a good way to replenish the body. Even if the mouth is greedy, there are all kinds of snacks to eat. They are all eaten this morning. He only went out when he was full. He was really in no hurry now.

He was mainly afraid that Weihuo would be tired.

But when he looked at the dishes on the table and the rice in his hands, he realized that Weihuo used ingredients he bought from the mall.

He didn't think it was because the ingredients in the restaurant's kitchen had been used up. This table must have been specially made for him by Weihuo, who knew they were from this world and couldn't eat the contaminated ingredients here.

It would be best if the body is not polluted.

But these were specially given to Weihuo to eat. He just looked at them and saw that the boxes were filled with ingredients from the mall. Weihuo didn't keep any of them. How could they all be cooked and put into his stomach?

Xie Xingzhu was annoyed and murmured, "Why don't you keep these ingredients for yourself? I still have a lot of them. I can eat whatever I want. My mother makes chicken soup for me every day these days. I've become fat from drinking! You don't have to give it all to me."

Xie Xingzhu was so anxious that he almost jumped up. Weihuo still sat calmly across from him, holding his chin with one hand and looking up at him, the indifference in his eyes following the hero's As he spoke, he melted away little by little, with a slight smile hanging on the corner of his mouth, and his gentle, watery eyes were clear and translucent.

If Johel were here, he would be so frightened by Weiho's appearance that he would scream like a chicken.

After talking, Xie Xingzhu saw that Weihuo just looked at him and said nothing. Apart from his voice, the only sound in the kitchen was the bubbling sound of the soup simmering on the pot. He was afraid that the other party would think he was noisy. Xie Xingzhu He stopped uneasily, coughed slightly, and followed the other person's example and sat quietly at the other end of the table.

"Didn't you say you really want to eat the food I cooked? Then I have the final say as to what ingredients are used. You just sit here and eat." After joking for a while, it was time to get down to business. After a brief relaxation, Weiho returned to normal. Into that indifferent look.

"I met you today to admit your identity, and to tell you something that happened before you came here." "

I'm sorry, I didn't treat you well at the hotel before, and I suspected that you were a fake. "