114

☆ 114. Buy a shop

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Buying a Shop

"You really need to pay more attention to hotel safety." Weihuo squinted his eyes and remembered this deeply.

The people who come to the hotel are tourists from various small towns, and the neighbors are full of strange half-insects. If it is revealed that half-insects are stealing at night, it will be hard not to worry the tourists.

As someone who had been robbed at night, he hated this behavior.

He decided to visit Captain Xia after he opened the hotel.

"Actually, if you want your hotel business to be good, you don't have to choose a good address." Xie Xingzhu thought deeply, touching his chin with one hand.

Then he floated in the air, leaned over and tilted his head to look at Weihuo and said: "Weihuo, have you ever stayed in a hotel in the town?"

Weihuo shook his head and replied: "No."

One is restaurants, the other is planting District, just running back and forth between these two places every day is enough for him, and he has no time to go to the hotel in the town to join in the fun.

Even which hotel was newly opened, he heard about it from chatting with diners.

In fact, he, Johel and Udic went home directly after work, and there was no time for them to stay outside.

"Since I haven't stayed there, why not take some time to experience it in other hotels one day, so that I can know what is still missing."

Xie Xingzhu walked around Weihuo again and said, "I don't know how your hotel has developed into What, but I think your two assistants are right."

There was a hint of confusion on Viho's face: "Assistant? You mean Johel and Udic?"

"Yes, those two." Xie Xingzhu couldn't help but nod.

"You can definitely promote your hotel more in the restaurant, and then give each guest who goes to the hotel a free meal coupon for Chongchong Restaurant. You can also give out meal coupons to travelers who stay in the hotel. "

"The linkage between restaurants and hotels, I think most people who have eaten restaurant food will not refuse it, and every traveler who chooses to stay in a hotel will definitely not refuse this free and delicious food. One meal." Xie Xingzhu said proudly with his chest raised.

Going to a restaurant alone to have a big meal costs at least dozens of gold coins, and a good meal would cost a conservative estimate of one to two hundred gold coins.

For just one night's hotel accommodation, he could enjoy a free meal in a high-quality accommodation environment. This was what he longed for most when he encountered the Treasure Hotel.

He really envied the residents here to death.

"Also, as for what your assistant said about losing the group of high-income residents, you can set up themed rooms in hotels to attract tourists, but it depends on whether other hotels have this option. ."

How to set up the follow-up settings, he thought Weiho would be able to arrange it properly.

In this regard, Xie Xingzhu is very confident.

"That's okay. The business in the restaurant is getting more and more popular now. I think I will be able to open a branch soon." And he is currently looking for a store.