175

☆ 175. End of text

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

End of text

Father Xie and Ms. Chen obviously attached great importance to this meeting, and they really cleaned and tidied up the house inside and out as they said.

The commotion was so loud that the surrounding neighbors knew that they were hosting a half-insect man at home the next day.

Yu Shuo and others, who came back from closing the shop in the evening, also walked back to their houses in a daze.

--the next day.

The sky today is still gray and dark. The weather is getting hotter and there is a hint of moisture in the air. I usually go for a walk in the morning and my clothes, hair and face are damp. This also means that the rainy season of the new year is about to begin. advent.

Father Xie stood in front of the window and breathed in the stale air outside the window, raised his hands and stretched.

Thanks to his son's help in taking two days off yesterday morning, he hadn't had such a leisurely moment in the morning for a long time.

Since he started working on the construction team, he has never asked for leave or taken a break, just to earn more gold coins to reduce the burden on his family.

Although all he had to do on the construction site was hard work of moving up and down, after this period of busy work and eating well and sleeping well, he felt as if he was back to his youth again, full of energy.

Ms. Chen told her friends last night that she had something to do at home and couldn't go to the store to help, so she took it easy today.

The house has been tidied up, and the next step is to prepare the meal for lunch.

Regarding the food issue, she once asked her son if he had any taboos and favorite foods. If there were favorite foods, she would have to find recipes and learn to make them even if she didn't know how.

But her son came back and told her that Weihuo could eat anything and had no taboos.

This stumped her, and after pulling Lao Xie to think for a long time, she had no choice but to eat and drink as usual and prepare one or two slightly complicated dishes.

Xie Xingzhu here has already bought all the ingredients and carried them to the kitchen.

Compared to his parents' nervous mood, he was just as normal as usual.

Not only was he interested in going out early in the morning to help at the shop, but he also dropped by the office with a large bag of gold coins.

He cannot buy a house in the inner area, but now he can go through the procedures to settle in the inner area!

After procrastinating for so long, the eight of them finally became permanent residents of the inner area of ​​Wusen Town. Xie Xingzhu was overjoyed as he held the freshly released identity cards.

The morning passed quickly, and as lunch was approaching, Weihuo appeared at the door of [Xie's Shop] on time.

At this time, there were still many half-insect people in the store selecting goods. Weihuo did not alert the clerk inside, but sat quietly and low-key on the bench waiting for Xie Xingzhu to finish his work.

It's just that the so-called low-key in his eyes was already discovered by Xie Xingzhu when he stepped into the store.

There was no other way, there was no other person in Wusen Town who could surprise and delight him.